Rathorc's New Mutants

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Re: Rathorc's New Mutants

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

Thanks, Taalismn.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
President of Lemenger Biologics Unlimited.
I've created a monster.-Taalismn.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

duck-foot wrote:
Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Thanks, Taalismn.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,

you mean vice president of lemenger biologics unlimited (lbu) :D

Coup attempt?!
Told you amplifying rat brain structure was a BAD idea! But does anybody listen? Noooo.... :nh:
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Hmmm..... Trying to do a "Hostile Takeover" are we, Duck-Foot? *quirks an eyebrow and then sanps his fingers. A couple of seconds later, the curtain that's behind Rathorc opens to reveal thousands of Jersey Devils pointing canons at Duck-Foot and millions of Griffins from the different species that were created (all of whom have been turned into Partial Cyborgs) are getting ready to attack* I REALLY doubt that that's gonna happen.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Well, it's time for the next 2 installments of Lemenger Biologics Unlimited Products:

Leoffin (Chimera)
Original Animal Characteristics:
Description: The Leoffin is a subspecies of Griffin created by a geneticist by combining Lion DNA with that of a predatory bird. The geneticist figured that he could use it to terrorize the countryside in which he was living at the time (which, as it turned out was in South Africa), but when he had awoken his first 2 Leoffins (a male and female) he found that not only were they intelligent, some of his own DNA got put in by accident from a cut that he had, but they were EXTREMELY vicious and attacked him. After which point, the Leoffin’s creator was killed, and the 2 Leoffin’s set about waking up and releasing the rest of the members of their species. A few years later, when some advanced scouts from the island of Madagascar arrived in the area, they found that the Leoffins had grown in numbers and now lived in tribes, hunting like as their feline nature dictated (with some slight hints from their avian natures as well). The Leoffins generally roost in tree’s and atop large boulders.
Size Level: 15.
Length: 6 ½ to 7 feet.
Weight: 250-500 lbs.
Build: Medium.

Mutant Changes and Costs:
Total BIO-E: 30.
Attribute Bonuses: +2 M.A., Brute Strength, +8 P.S., +2 P.P., +2 P.B. and +6 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically None.
Biped: Automatically None.
Speech: Automatically Partial. 5 BIO-E for Full.
Looks: Automatically None & Weird: Looks like a Lion for the first half, with a large head with massive jaws, broad nose, large eyes and large, pointed ears on the top of the head. But then, from about mid-chest, it has an Eagles body, wings, legs with wide feet that end in talons and a wide feathered tail. The feather colour varies with the type of Eagle that is chosen.

Natural Weapons:
Automatically has 2D6 damage Retractable Claws on the front limbs.
Automatically has 2D6 damage Teeth.
Automatically has 2D6 damage Talons on rear limbs.
5 Bio-E for 3D6+2 damage Retractable Claws on the front Limbs.
5 Bio-E for 3D6 damage Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 3D6 damage Talons on rear limbs.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Advanced Vision.
5 Bio-E for Glide.
5 Bio-E for Nightvision.
5 Bio-E for Extra Intelligence Quotient.
5 Bio-E for Extra Physical Endurance.
5 Bio-E for Extra Physical Prowess.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Hearing.
10 Bio-E for Predator Burst.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Smell.
10 Bio-E for Internal Compass.
10 Bio-E for Beastly Strength.
10 Bio-E for Extraordinary Speed.
10 Bio-E for Basic Flight.
15 Bio-E for Soaring Flight.
20 Bio-E for Raptor Flight.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Musk Glands.
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.
-10 Bio-E for Diet: Carnivore.
-10 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Predator.
-10 Bio-E for Nearsightedness.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Wings.
-25 Bio-E for Vestigial Tail.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

And the second installment:
Lilitu (Chimera)
Description: The Lilitu is a creature of myth and legend that was from a civilization in the Middle East. With the advent of the Genetech and the E.G.G.’s, people were creating creatures that they thought would make great pets and protectors. One person, a former student of a highly prestigious school who studied various myths and legends from the area, in particular decided that it would be of personal interest for himself to make a dangerous creature that he could perhaps sell to the military for benefits that he could not get anywhere else. Eventually, he settled on creating (recreating?) the Lilitu Demon from Middle Eastern myth. After searching through the different combinations, the student finally settled on the most promising of them and produced 10 sets of the creatures, 5 males and 5 female, which then promptly escaped from captivity into the desert just as the Crash happened, giving them a chance to survive and produce offspring for future generations. There was only one slight problem with them as a species: they weren’t evil or demonic in nature. When ever they came across any other species they helped them out, usually leaving them food or leading them to water sources. But if the individual that they Lilitu came across was young, then they’d keep an eye on the child and protect them. After awhile of hearing stories of “demonic” Wolves that were angels in disguise roaming the land, the various groups of surviving human nomads started to look for the creatures. After awhile, the largest group established contact with the Lilitu Wolves and formed an alliance to the mutual benefits of both groups, and thus the area around the former Middle East countries became a nation that would be able to survive and grow.
Size Level: 7.
Length: 5-6 feet long; not counting the tail, which is another 3 feet in length.
Weight: 65-90 lbs.

Total BIO-E: 40.
Attribute Bonuses: +4 I.Q., +2 M.A., +2 M.E., Brute Strength, +5 P.S., +3 P.P. and +9 to Spd.

Human Features:
Speech: Automatically Full.
Looks: Automatically None &Weird: Looks like a Wolf, with a long snout, pointed ears on top of the head, clawed feet, bushy fur that’s light brown or dark black in colour and a long, Scorpion tail that is the same colour as the fur. May or may not have armour, if armour IS purchased for the body, then it will look like the Lilitu is wearing armour plating similar to Armadillo with fur coming from the open areas.

Natural Weapons:
Automatically gets 1D6+1 damage Running Claws.
Automatically gets 1D8+2 damage Canine Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 2D6+4 damage Canine Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 2D6+2 damage Stinging Tail.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Advanced Smell.
5 Bio-E for Advanced Hearing.
5 Bio-E for Light Exoskeletal Body Armour: A.R.: 9, +20 S.D.C.
5 Bio-E for Extra Intelligence Quotient.
5 Bio-E for Predator Burst.
5 Bio-E for Leaping: Standard.
5 Bio-E for Retractable Tail Spine (Special): This does no extra damage, but protects the spine so as not to break it.
10 Bio-E for Leaping: Rodent.
10 Bio-E for Extra Physical Endurance.
15 Bio-E for Paralytic Poison Venom (Must purchase Stinging Tail).
20 Bio-E for Deadly Poison Venom (Must purchase Stinging Tail).

Vestigial Disadvantages:
Automatically gets Limited Domestication (Special): This means that the mutant would listen to any humanoids, but not necessarily DO what the humanoid wants it to do, unless it has NO choice but to do otherwise (I.E. an innocent being is about to get hurt or killed).
-5 Bio-E for Colour Blindness.
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Ears.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Tail.
-15 Bio-E for Nocturnal.
Authors Note: Yes, I DO know that the Lilitu is supposed to be a female, but I liked the idea of a Wolf-like creature that has a Scorpion-like tail, so I made it so that they can breed.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Just to let everyone know, I'm in the process of doing up some more mutants, including a prehistoric critter that'll be interesting.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Hmmm..... Trying to do a "Hostile Takeover" are we, Duck-Foot? *quirks an eyebrow and then sanps his fingers. A couple of seconds later, the curtain that's behind Rathorc opens to reveal thousands of Jersey Devils pointing canons at Duck-Foot and millions of Griffins from the different species that were created (all of whom have been turned into Partial Cyborgs) are getting ready to attack* I REALLY doubt that that's gonna happen.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,

Need guns? Paladin Steel can provide the guns! All sorts of guns! From squirrel rocket launchers to full conversion cyborg multiweapons! We got body armor too!
Need something heavier? We got Big Guns too! Even got the vehicles to carry the stuff around for you if your bigger mutants object to being artillery mules! Low, low, prices, convenient payment plans, and an ever expanding network of retail outlets and delivery routes! Our stores are staffed by courteous knowledgeable beings who will help you determine what's the best assortment of weapons, armor, vehicles, and equipment for your needs, be they defensive of offensive.
We're kinda like 'Lowes', only with extra aisles for military equipment, and garages past Garden Supply.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Anyhooooo. I now have, for your enjoyment, 2 new mutants. Here is the first:

Amphicyon
Description: The Amphicyon is a prehistoric creature that lived in Europe, North America, Asia and Africa. It is a sub-species of Amphicyonidae, which is an extinct family of dog-like creatures from the Middle Eocene sub-epoch of the Pleistocene. Some scientists who studied prehistoric mammals decided that they wanted to recreate some animals to be in a park that was a rival to Mesozoic Land (see Rifter #’s 23 & 24 for detail). One of these creatures was the different species (and sub-species in some cases) of prehistoric Fauna from AFTER the dinosaurs. Unfortunately, the park didn’t make as much money because it didn’t involve Dinosaurs, so it started to decline in sales. But Just before they could close their doors forever, the Crash happened.
Size Level: 16.
Length: 6-7 feet long; without the tail.
Weight: 500-700 lbs.

Total BIO-E: 0.
Attribute Bonuses: +2D6 S.D.C., +1D6+5 P.S., Brute Strength, +2 P.E. +5 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: 5 BIO-E for Partial or 10 BIO-E for Full.
Biped: 5 BIO-E for Partial or 10 BIO-E for Full.
Speech: 5 BIO-E for Partial or 10 BIO-E for Full.
Looks: None: Has a medium built, but stout, body with long legs, obvious neck with a short, round head and medium length muzzle, long legs, that end in large paws, a medium length tail, and prominent ears on the top of the head. The body is covered in dark brown to black fur on most of the body but has white fur on the stomach, insides of the limbs, on the bottom of the snout. And around the eyes.
5 BIO-E for Partial: Smaller in size and stature, but still has a prominent snout, large head (but more pointed in appearance), heavy, dark coloured fur over most of the body, except on the stomach/chest, hands and feet. It also has a short tail.
10 BIO-E for Full: Humanoid with a pointed, but strong, looking nose, thick hair on the head, a large amount of body hair, large, powerful build, with long, muscular limbs with large hands and feet, but somewhat blunt fingers.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Claws.
5 Bio-E for 1D8 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for 1D10 damage Heavy Claws.
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Teeth.
15 Bio-E for Bone-Crushing Ability (Special): This allows the character to crush any bones that he/she can get into his/her mouth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Extra Physical
5 Bio-E for Advanced Smell.
15 Bio-E for Crushing Strength.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Nearsightedness.
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Tail.
-10 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Predator
-10 Bio-E for Musk Glands.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

And here is the second:

Dobhar-Chu (Chimera)
Description: The Dobhar-Chu is said to be a creature from Irish folklore. It was said to live in along with the coast) and lived during the 1600’s. The last supposed sighting of one was by a couple in 2003. But after a few years (with the advent of Gene-tech and the ability to create creatures given to the general public at large) a few people from the military and government of Ireland decided that it would be a good idea to produce a creature to guard any secret installations that were on the coast. After awhile of searching through different sources for ideas on the perfect ocean-going guard animal, it was finally settled on the Dobhar-Chu for the job. They ended up combining the D.N.A. from Seals with Wolves, German Shepherds and Killer Whales to create a vicious creature that will listen to any orders but could be vicious at any point. But they only managed to get a few specimens produced before the Crash happened, at which point the creatures that WERE created escaped into the wild and started to reproduce, but as the years wore on, the Dobhar-Chu’s DNA changed so that the Wolves and Leopard Seal DNA became prominent over the German Shepherds making the creature more vicious then what it should have been.
Size Level: 21 (Min. 20, Max. 23).
Length: Up to 25 feet.
Weight: Up to 4 tons.
Build: Long.

Attribute Bonuses: +4 I.Q., +2 M.A., +2 M.E., +6 P.S., Brute Strength, +4 P.E. +8 Swim Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically None: Has a pair of flippers for front limbs.
Biped: Automatically None: Has a pair of flippers for rear limbs.
Speech: Automatically None.
Looks: None & Weird: Looks like a large, Wolf-like creature that has 4 fins on its limbs, which are short, but powerful and able to propel it through the water quickly, a large snout with a blunt nose that’s filled with blunt teeth in the back and large, sharp canines in front, a tail that looks almost like a short paddle. Its covered in dark fur over most of the body but has yellowish coloured fur on the limbs. The head is almost flush with the neck and its ears are somewhat small but can be held against the head in order to allow fro more of an aerodynamic body form from when its swimming through the water.

Natural Weapons:
Automatically gets 1D8+2 damage Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 2D6+4 damage Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Swim Skill at 75%.
10 Bio-E for Extraordinary Speed (Can only be applied to swim Speed).

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Tail/Fluke.
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.
-10 Bio-E for Blood-Lust (Special): This allows the animal to go after (and attack) anything it deems edible or came close to it.

Special Vestigial Disadvantages:
(Use if the G.M. allows it).

-10 Bio-E for Domestication.
-20 Bio-E for Subservience (Special).

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Great...killer leopard seals that can chase you inland...Bet the penguins are REAL happy with that one....
"Just as long as they stay in the northern hemisphere...If they come south...well, my flippers got thumbs now, and we got these AK-74s, understand?"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Well, Duck-Foot, the Amphicyon is also known as the Dog-Bear. Taalismn, the Dobhar-Chu is supposedly a giant Seal or giant Man-Eating Otter, but I figured that I'd go somewhere different with it. As a side note, I'm going to TRY to work on a new Rediculous creature to add here: The Splinter Cat.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Looking forward to it. :D
When other mutant animals look at me, now, they ask 'WHAT the HECK are you supposed to be-?"
That's when I know I've made the Big Time.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Gazirra
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: I've got the brain of a four year old. I'll bet he was glad to be rid of it.
-Groucho Marx

Unread post by Gazirra »

Why not make that new prehistoric species of sperm whale that was discovered recently? :D
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

I'll look it up, Thank you for letting me know, Gazirra. But for now, here's one of the latest mutants for all of you:

Splinter Cat (Chimera)
Description: The Splinter Cat is a feline from Lumber Jack myths and legends. They tell about a type of cat that lunges at trees, hitting them with its head and strip the trees of their leaves and bark in effect leaving the trees bare and silver. A student who lived and went to school in Maine decided that it would be funny to create a creature that would fit the myths of the Splinter Cat. He ended combining Feline, Rabbit, Armadillo and Big Horn Ram DNA to create the creature. After creating about a dozen of them (6 males & 6 females) he let them go into the wild in order to survive. They are mainly located in the Pacific North-West.
Size Level: 5.
Length: 32-42 inches.
Weight: 23-38 lbs.

Attribute Bonuses: +1 M.E., +3 P.P., +5 P.S., Brute Strength, +4 Spd.

Human Features:
Looks: Automatically None & Weird: The Splinter Cat looks mainly like a Cat but tend to have what appears to be a shell-like covering on the head and a pair of horns that encircle the sides of the head. The fur ranges from a deep black to a rich brown to red. They have large, bright eyes and ears (which are protected by the horns which also amplifies sound to an extent. They have short tails, so they won’t get caught by either any fling pieces of wood or on the trees that they just destroyed as the go past.

Natural Weapons:
Automatically gets 2D4 damage Retractable Claws.
Automatically gets 2D4 damage Horns.
Automatically gets 1D6 damage Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 3D6 damage Horns.
5 Bio-E for 1D10 damage Retractable Claws.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically for Advanced Hearing.
Automatically for Advanced Smell.
Automatically gets Leaping: Rodent.
Automatically gets Medium Body Armour (Special): This takes effect on the head ONLY. A.R.: 11, S.D.C.: 20.
5 Bio-E for Righting Reflex.
5 Bio-E for Leaping: Feline.
5 Bio-E for Night Vision.
5 Bio-E for Extra Speed (Special): This can be purchased up to 3 times.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
Automatically gets Diet: Carnivore & Herbivore (Special): This means that the Splinter Cat is only allowed to eat Bee’s and Honey in order to survive.
-5 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Predator.
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Horns.
-5 Bio-E for Musk Glands.
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

And a second one as a small treat for you all:

Bear Lake Monster (Chimera)
Description: The Bear Lake Monster was a Mythological lake creature that was said to live in a lake on the Utah-Idaho Border. The last (supposed) sighting of the creature was in the year 2004, after which all accounts/sightings stopped. A few years later, when the Gene-tech craze was in full swing, a group of twenty-something’s decided that they wanted to bring back the myth of the Bear Lake monster, so they ended up combining the genetic traits from Salamanders, Frogs and Alligators/Crocodiles to create 2 members of the creature (one male and one female). But unfortunately, they didn’t anticipate on how WELL the different sets of DNA went with each other, thus they ended up (by accident) creating one of the ultimate predators for the area. Just about then, the Crash was happening, allowing the newly created monsters to get loose into the lake area.
Size Level: 20 (Minimum 19, Maximum 24).
Length: Up to 11 feet tall and 23 feet long (can go up to about 27 feet in length).
Weight: 8-11 tons.

Attribute Bonuses: -2 I.Q., -1 M.A., -2 M.E., Beastly Strength, +11 P.S.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Partial.
Looks: None & Weird: Looks almost like a giant Salamander, but has a massive amount of armour covering most of its body, except for the legs below the knees and around the eyes and mouth, which is filled with a massive amount of large teeth. The legs are muscular with toes that end in large claws. The skin colouration ranges from brown on most of the body with a pale white or gray on the stomach. The tail has a “fin”-like projection that runs down the length of it to the tip.

Natural Weapons:
Automatically gets 1D10 damage Teeth.
Automatically gets 1D6 damage Running Claws.
5 Bio-E for 3D6+2 damage Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 1D10 damage Running Claws.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Medium Natural Body Armour: A.R. 12 and +40 S.D.C.
Automatically gets Advanced Vision..
Automatically gets Hibernation.
5 Bio-E for Master Swimming (Special): See Frog on page 113 of AtB main book, but can survive to 550 feet.
5 Bio-E for Extra Speed.
5 Bio-E for Advanced Touch.
5 Bio-E for Night Vision,
5 Bio-E for Alligator Quick Run (Special): Add +5 to Spd. Can run at 2x their normal speed for 350 feet.
5 Bio-E for Hold Breath (3x as long as normal).
10 Bio-E for Crushing Strength.
15 Bio-E for Heavy Body Armour: A.R.: 15 and +65 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Webbed Feet.
-10 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Carnivore.
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Also, as a side note, I'm going to post (hopefully) a original creature that had popped into my head. I'm going to try to post it with my next batch of critters.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Well, here's the first of the newest set:

Loucarcolh (Chimera)
Description: The LouCarcolh is a creature from French myth and legend that is said to have been a cross between a Snake and a Molluscs with characteristics from both creatures. The creature was said to mainly live in the area of Southern France, and mainly survived on meat from any animals that it caught with its tentacles. When the EGG’s and Gene-tech was finally being put to use by the military, some scientists in France decided that it might be a good idea to create a creature that could be used as a possible organic tank/anti-soldier weapon that could survive in the wild and only be used to defend the areas that it was living in against any foreign invaders. The government decided to give this creation the green light, and keep it top secret. The scientists decided to combine some Snake, Snail and the Octopus (with a slight tweak to give it a total of nine tentacles). Once they had 4 sets of 2 (a total of 8 ) of the creatures into certain area’s where they knew that the creatures would be hard to find. A few year later, the Crash happened at which point, all of the information regarding the creatures was destroyed.
Size Level: 25.
Length: Up to 52 feet (15.8 m) in length (not counting the Tentacles, which would add another 6 feet).
Weight: 3,000 lbs.

Total BIO-E: 10.
Attribute Bonuses: +10 P.S., Beastly Strength, +3 P.P., -5 P.B.,

Human Features:
Looks: None & Weird: Looks like a giant Snake that’s greenish-grey in colour with red speckles covering the body, with long tentacles ringing its mouth, all of which are fur-covered and brown in colour, which is filled with two rows of razor-sharp teeth, and a shell on it‘s back that looks like it belongs on a snail. The shell is red with green speckles covering it.

Natural Weapons:
Automatically gets 1D4+1 damage Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 2D6+2 damage Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Extra Limbs: Mouth Tentacles: Partial (Special): These Tentacles surround the outside of the mouth and are long. They are mainly used for grasping creatures and dragging them towards its mouth. There is a total number of 9 Tentacles.
Automatically gets Advanced Taste.
Automatically gets Light Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 9, +25 S.D.C.
5 Bio-E for Medium Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 11, +50 S.D.C.
10 Bio-E for Heavy Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 14, +70 S.D.C.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Mouth Tentacles: Full (Special): Each Tentacle grows a set of tree small branches at the ends that can be used for grasping.
10 Bio-E for Multi-Limb Coordination (must be purchased for each set of three Tentacles).
20 Bio-E for Deadly Poison Venom: Must have a creature in its mouth for this to be used.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for each Vestigial Mouth Tentacle.
-5 Bio-E for Diet: Carnivore.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Shell.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's the 2nd of the new set:

Ozark Howler (Chimera)
Description: The Ozark Howler (also known as the Ozark Black Howler) is a creature of myth and legend for the area of North America that consists of Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas. It was said to generally live in the mountain regions of these four states. It was said to live off of smaller forest creatures and the livestock of nearby farms. It was unknown if it was an actual creature. Awhile after the EGG’S were put onto the market, someone who lived on a large estate near a series of mountain ranges decided that she wanted to create the perfect guard animal, so she decided to search through anything and everything to use for as a bases of her creation. She finally settled on creating the creature from the Ozark Howler stories of the area. After awhile of searching for the needed DNA, she started to splice them together. She ended up using Black Panther (for the general shape and appearance), Bear (for the size), Elk (for the fur length) Bacteria (to allow for the glowing eyes), Wolf (in hopes of allowing possible more control over the creature and the howl) and Antelope (for the horns). But once it was created, the creature had managed to escape into the wild and started to terrorize the area. But little did the creatures creator know, it was able to reproduce with the other wild cats of the area (including a female Black Panther that had escaped years before that had made its way down to the warmer climates). When the Crash happened and the humans started to die off in the area, the new species started to reproduce with other Black Panthers that escaped from Private collections and zoo’s and grow in number until it numbered into the hundreds.
Size Level: 17 (Minimum 16, Maximum 19).
Length: 8-10 feet; does not count the tail.
Weight: 650-950 lbs.

Total BIO-E: 15.
Attribute Bonuses: +2 I.Q., +3D6 S.DC., +1D6+8 P.S., Brute Strength, +3 P.E., +5 Spd., +2 P.P.

Human Features:
Speech: Automatically Partial: Voice is guttural and harsh sounding because it normally lets out a screeching howl.
Looks: Automatically None & Weird: Looks like a giant Cat with long, shaggy, black fur that‘s as dark as night, a long body atop large, muscular and powerfully built legs that end in large padded feet with large claws, large, curving horns are mounted atop of the head that has a short muzzle that’s filled with sharp teeth and glowing red eyes.

Natural Weapons:
Automatically gets 1D6+2 damage Teeth.
Automatically gets 2D6 damage Retractable Claws.
Automatically gets 1D4+1 damage Horns.
5 Bio-E for 2D6+4 Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 3D6+1 damage Retractable Claws.
10 Bio-E for 2D4+2 damage Horns.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Leaping Feline.
Automatically gets Night Vision.
5 Bio-E for Internal Compass.
5 Bio-E for Beastly Strength.
10 Bio-E for Predator Burst
10 Bio-E for Extra Physical Prowess.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
Automatically has a Glowing Red Eyes.
Automatically gets Diet: Carnivore.
-5 Bio-E for Screeching Howl: When howling, it sounds like a cross between a Wolf‘s howl and an Elks bugle.
-5 Bio-E for Nocturnal.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Horns.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

And here, as promised, is an original creature from the twisted (and some would say MAD) mind of yours truly:

Mantark (Chimera)
Description: The Mantark is a creature that is a combination of a Manta Ray, Great White Shark, Hammerhead Shark and Squid. It mainly created and was used for any countries that had coastlines along the oceans of the world. They were first created by the United States navy as a Search-&-Destroy creature to be used against any divers during times of war. As it turned out, the creation worked TOO well and the other countries started to copy the idea behind the Mantark. When the Crash happened, the remaining members of the United States Navy decided to release the Mantark to kill any enemy forces that were in the area.
Size Level: 21 (Minimum 20, Maximum 24).
Height/Length: Up to 23 Feet and 15 feet wide.
Weight: Up to 4,550 Lbs.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Attribute Bonuses: +2 I.Q., +15 P.S., +10 P.E., +5 Spd. and Beastly Strength.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Partial: Tentacles function as Partial Hands. All of the tentacles are located on the side of the body, almost directly under the “wings” of the mutant.
5 Bio-E for Full (Must be purchased for each pair of Tentacles): Tentacles develop branches at the ends that function as Full hands.
Biped: Automatically None: Can NOT travel on land.
Looks: None & Weird: Looks similar to a Shark, but has a long body with a pair of large, wide wings similar to a Manta Rays, a head that is wide similar in appearance to that of a Hammerhead (which projects out from the fins by a half foot) and has a mouth full of sharp teeth, large nostrils. It has a set of 8 tentacles that rests on either side of the creature (4 under each wing). Body Colour will be darker on top and sides while lighter on the bottom.

Natural Weapons:
Automatically gets 2D6 damage Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 4D6 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for Jaw Protrusion: Allows the character to use P.S. Bonuses in bite attacks.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Aquatic Swimming at 93% and Advanced Smell.
Automatically gets Predator Burst and Ampullae of Lorenzini.
Automatically gets Multi-Limb Coordination.
5 Bio-E for Advanced Taste.
5 Bio-E for Suction Cups on Arms.
5 Bio-E for Lateral Line.
5 Bio-E for Denticles.
5 Bio-E for Extra Speed.
10 Bio-E for Crushing Strength.
15 Bio-E for Hammerhead Sensory Structure Abilities: This includes Advanced Vision and Night Vision.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
Automatically gets Vestigial Aquatic Skin.
Automatically gets Aquatic Respiratory System.
Automatically gets Predatory Bloodlust.
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Tentacles: Limbs simply hang and don’t work at all.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Now, I have a small request for all of you AtB players and GM's out there. My request is simple: I would like to know if you (as a player or a GM) use my creations during play, and if you do, I would like to know how it turned out for you (as a player or GM). Also, as a side note, I'm going to TRY to have more mutants put up on this humble thread for you. I MIGHT even add another one or two new original mutants for you all to enjoy.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Well, I've got another addition for all of you people, I hope that you enjoy it:

Crabra (Chimera)
Description: The Crabra is a genetic Chimera that was created by a secret organization in India. The Organization was mainly full of assassins and warriors. With the advent of Gene-tech and EGG’s, the organization found that they could use the new technology for their own ends, such as assassination attempts, political espionage and other criminal pursuits. They figured that if they combined the Cobra with a Crab, they’d have a weapon to use for when they got jobs that lay near (or on) Lake shores and near the Ocean. The Crabra is a tough and hardy creature that can survive both on land and in the water with equal ease.
When the crash happened, some of the organizations cells managed to survive what was happening simply because the were well hidden deep within jungles, deserts, hidden cave systems located deep underground and hidden mountain valleys.
Size Level: 6 (Minimum 5, Maximum 7).
Height/Length: Up to 12 feet long, (but is generally about 7-8 feet in length).
Weight: About 225 Lbs (But can be about 450 lbs).

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Attribute Bonuses: +3 M.E., +3 P.S., +4 P.P., Brute Strength.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically None: Had a pair of Crab-like Claws that were generally useless in holding things.
Biped: Automatically None: Had a set of 6 legs that it used to move around on.
Looks: None & Weird: Looks vaguely like a Cobra but is red in colour, its “hood” has been turned into a hard, shell-like substance, which also covers the entire body, giving it a insect-like/Snake-like appearance, it also has a pair of arm-like limbs come out from under the hood, and 6 long, skinny legs that come from either side of the long, sinuous body. The head of the Crabra looks similar to a Snake in appearance, but is somewhat wider and flatter then it first appears. It also has black colourations along the spine, and on the ends of the limbs and on the joints.

Natural Weapons:
Automatically gets 1D8 damage Fangs.
Automatically gets 1D6 damage Pincers.
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Pincers.
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Fangs.
5 Bio-E for Spit Poison Venom Ability.
10 Bio-E for 3D6 damage Pincers.
10 Bio-E for Deadly Poison Venom (must also get fangs). This poison causes damage and possibly a fatal coma. Victims must save vs. lethal poison to avoid falling into a coma. The roll to save must be made every melee round, until the wound is cleaned and flushed, anti-venom administered or until ten full minutes have elapsed. A failed roll, at any point means the victim has fallen into a coma. After falling into a coma, the character must then make a save vs. lethal point every fifteen minutes to avoid fatal convulsions from this poison. Victims in a coma will be in danger of dying for six hours, or until an anti-venom solution is administered. Injecting the poison requires a successful bite attack. The damage from the bit is in addition to the poison damage. Note: Injecting an opponent more than once in a single combat does an additional 1D6 damage direct to hit points plus the damage from the bite itself, but does not increase the risk from coma or death.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Medium Exoskeleton Body Armour: A.R.: 11, +35 S.D.C.
5 Bio-E for Prehensile Tongue (As Partial Hand).
5 BIO-E for Infrared Vision (25 ft range). Allows the character to “sense” objects according to their temperature, even in total darkness.
5 Bio-E for Duo Respiratory System.
10 Bio-E for Heavy Exoskeleton Body Armour: A.R.: 13, +55 S.D.C.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Tongue Touch, this ability requires the character to touch things with the tongue. Also includes Advanced Taste and Advanced Smell (again, with the tongue).
15 Bio-E for Beastly Strength.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
Automatically gets Domestication.
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.
-10 Bio-E for Diet Restriction: Carnivore.
-15 Bio-E for Aquatic Respiratory System.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Last edited by Rathorc Lemenger on Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

And another New Mutant:

Flying Cobra (Chimera)
Description: The Flying Cobra is a creation that was created by the same organization that created the Crabra, but instead of using it for Water-based operations like the Crabra, they decided to create a creature for aerial operations that take place in land. When they created the Flying Cobra, they decided to splice Bat DNA with that of the Cobra in such a unique way that they turned the hood into a pair of wing-like appendages, allowing it to be able to travel greater distances to get at its designated target with greater ease.
Size Level: 6.
Height/Length: Up to 12 feet long.
Weight: Up to 150 lbs.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Attribute Bonuses: +4 P.P., +3 P.S., +3 M.E., Brute Strength.

Human Features:
Looks: None & Weird: The Flying Cobra looks somewhat like a normal Cobra, but its hood is much more bigger then normal and is totally midnight black in colour, the hood is wide an long, reaching down to about half its bodies length, the two spines that allow it to open and close now have joints, allowing the snake to flap its hood for flight. The flap also has two bone-like appendages that come from the main spine that holds the hood open (in a similar way to a Bats wing), thus allowing the hood to fold straight down the length of its body. May or may NOT have a rudder-like projection at the end of the tail to aid in flight.

Natural Weapons:
Automatically gets 1D6 damage Fangs.
5 Bio-E for 1D8 damage Fangs.
5 Bio-E for Poison Spit Ability (Special): This allows the Snake to spit its Venom out to a distance of about 10 feet high and long.
25 Bio-E for Deadly Poison Venom.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Glide.
5 Bio-E for Advanced Taste.
10 Bio-E for Light Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 8, +15 S.D.C.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Tongue Touch: Equal to Advanced Touch, but also includes Advanced Taste and Advanced Smell.
15 Bio-E for Accelerated Strike: +1 to Strike and +8 to burst of Speed.
15 Bio-E for Basic Flight.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.
-15 Bio-E for Vestigial Hood.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Wow....you've been busy...Just playing catch up here...
I look at the Ozark Howler, and my first image is of the Far Side cartoon with the family of howler monkeys moving in next door... :D

And Flying Cobras?
"AYYIIIEEEE!!!! NOW THE SNAKES DON'T NEED PLANES!!!!!"

Seriously, you got the makings for a great AtB India campaign right there!
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Ooooohhhhhhh Yeeeesssssss. Trust me, I've got a few doozies running through my head.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Ooooohhhhhhh Yeeeesssssss. Trust me, I've got a few doozies running through my head.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,

Yeti Gurkhas?
Elephant Sikhs?
Flying Tigers?
Gliding Snow Leopards....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

I currently have some good news for everyone. I have now done up a new mutant for Australia, I do hope that you all enjoy it:

Priscileo
Description: The Priscileo is an ancient Marsupial that’s also called the Ancient Lion or Marsupial Lion. The species had lived from about 25 million years ago, and was only located in Australia. When the Gene-Tech was put out onto the open market, Zoo’s and nature preserves around Australia decided that they wanted to recreate various species of life forms (both Flora and Fauna) for their attractions. One of these places decided to recreate the Marsupial Lion for their headlining creature.
Size Level: 4.
Height: Up to 36 inches.
Weight: 10-20 lbs.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 55.
Attribute Bonuses: +3 P.S., Brute Strength, +3 P.P., +3 P.E., +1 I.Q., +1 M.E.

Human Features:
Hands: 5 Bio-E for Partial. 10 Bio-E for Full.
Biped: 5 BIO-E for Partial. 10 Bio-E for Full.
Speech: 5 BIO-E for Partial. 10 Bio-E for Full.
Looks: None: The Priscileo looks similar to a Rodent, but has a large, blunt head with a medium length snout that has two sets of front teeth that are feline-like in nature atop a squat body, muscular legs with the front pair longer then the rear and ending in a tail that is half the length of the rear legs. The body is covered in golden-yellow fur with black stripes that run from the middle of the back to the end of the tail.
5 BIO-E for Partial: Takes on a more humanoid appearance, but still has a distinctive muzzle, short, broad head on a body that’s not as squat as before, large muscular limbs with the arms that are longer then the legs and a “stub” of a tail. The body is covered in a thin “fuzz” of fur that is golden in colour with black “stripes” that rundown from the waist and down the rear limbs.
10 Bio-E for Full: Looks fully human in appearance, with a relatively short, muscular body with muscular arms and legs, with the arms being a little bit longer then the legs, a wide head with a wide nose, and ears that stick out, and blond hair with black streaks going across the back of the head.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Claws.
10 Bio-E for 1D10 damage Claws.
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Leaping: Rodent.
10 Bio-E for Leaping: feline.
10 Bio-E for Predatory Burst.
15 Bio-E for Extraordinary Speed.
20 Bio-E for Crushing Strength.

Vestigial Disadvantages:

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:I currently have some good news for everyone. I have now done up a new mutant for Australia, I do hope that you all enjoy it:

Priscileo
Description: The Priscileo is an ancient Marsupial that’s also called the Ancient Lion or Marsupial Lion. The species had lived from about 25 million years ago, and was only located in Australia. When the Gene-Tech was put out onto the open market, Zoo’s and nature preserves around Australia decided that they wanted to recreate various species of life forms (both Flora and Fauna) for their attractions. One of these places decided to recreate the Marsupial Lion for their headlining creature..

Yep, the New Age of the Roadside Attraction....BioShows, from revived extinct animals to freaks that make the Snakeman and the Fiji Mermaid look tame...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Well, I've got SOME idea's about something you said, Taalismn, and it MIGHT be interesting to flesh them out.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

I don't know..... But I'll consider it.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

duck-foot wrote:
Rathorc Lemenger wrote:I don't know..... But I'll consider it.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,

ill give you government kick backs :D

Rathorc...don't listen to him..he works at the municipal sewer works...you don't want to know what constitutes a 'kick back'. :shock:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

You know, I MIGHT consider doing some Swamp-Women.

But then again, I'm also considering doing some Winged-Mongooses to get rid of the Winged-Cobra infestation that's going around.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:You know, I MIGHT consider doing some Swamp-Women.

But then again, I'm also considering doing some Winged-Mongooses to get rid of the Winged-Cobra infestation that's going around.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,

Or Jet-Propelled Razor Clams :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

*Shrugs* You never know, my friends.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

duck-foot wrote:i got it. elvis-hound. a dog that has a genetic pompadore

I did NOT need to read that after sleep-deprivation... :frust: :frust: :frust:
Nope...still haven't knocked myself out.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Just to let everyone know, I'm in the process of doing up some new chimera's and calling the group: the Insectisaurs.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

In a word? Yes. But they're gonna be MY versions of them.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here is the first of the Insectisaurs:

Mantisaurus Rex (Chimera)
Description: The Mantisaurus Rex is one of many creatures that was created by a insane scientist to TRY to take over the planet. The scientist had decided that by combining two vicious creatures, the Mantis and the Tyrannosaurus Rex, into what he considered to be one super predator. The Mantisaurus Rex is a truly vicious and unique creature, it has all the strengths and advantages of the Tyrannosaurus Rex combined with the speed, deadly accuracy and a cold blooded vicious streak that was programmed into the creature, even if both parts were already vicious to begin with.
Size Level: 23.
Length: 51 feet long, 23 feet tall.
Weight: Up to 17,000 Lbs.

Total BIO-E: 5.
Attribute Bonuses: Brute Strength, +11 P.S., +4 P.E.

Human Features:
Hands: 10 BIO-E for Partial (can only be purchased for the lower pair of arms): Hands with 2 fingers.
15 Bio-E for Full (can only be purchased for the lower pair of arms): Two-fingered hands with an opposable thumb.
Biped: Automatically Full.
Speech: Automatically None: All it can do is roar, but when ever it does, it always sounds like a rattling hiss.
Looks: Automatically None & Weird: Generally looks like the Tyrannosaurus, with the large head, stocky, but powerfully built body, large, powerful legs and small arms. But it has thick plates of exoskeletal armour, a second pair of arms that end in a single, large scythe-like claw, causing the smaller, more normal looking pair to move further down the body, a pair of insect-like mandibles on either side of the mouth and the eyes to be replaced with a pair of insect-like eyes. Between each plate of exoskeleton armour is a opening, revealing large masses of muscle and sinew that bulge and flex with every movement.

Natural Weapons:
Automatically gets 3D6 damage Teeth.
Automatically gets 1D6 damage Mandibles.
Automatically gets 2D6 damage Running Claws on feet.
5 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Bird Talons on lower arms.
5 Bio-E for Infectious Bite.
10 Bio-E for 3D6+1 damage Grasping Serrated Upper Arms.
10 Bio-E for 4D6+3 damage Serrated Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Extra Limbs: Scythe Arms.
Automatically gets Advanced Sight.
Automatically gets Light Exoskeletal Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 11, +30 S.D.C.
5 Bio-E for Basic Flight.
5 Bio-E for Internal Compass.
10 Bio-E for Medium Exoskeletal Body Armour: A.R.: 13, +50 S.D.C.
10 Bio-E for Predator Burst.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Lower Arms.
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Mouth Mandibles (do NOT work at ALL).

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Oh crud :shock: ....Definitely need a bigger can of 'Raid' if these things go feral.
On the other hand, if they just limit themselves to eating Xiticix or System Failure Bugs.... :bandit:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Just wait and see what I do with the Triceratops and anklyosaurs.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Just wait and see what I do with the Triceratops and anklyosaurs.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,

Stag Beetle+TRiceratops? :-D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Nope. Try a Wasp/Raptor Hybred. Now THAAT would me terrifying.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Nope. Try a Wasp/Raptor Hybred. Now THAAT would me terrifying.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,

SCORPION-Raptor, almost as bad...pain at both ends....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Well, here's another new Insectisaur for all of you:

TriceRhino (Chimera)
Description: The TriceRhino is what is considered to be the “heavy-hitter” of the Insectisaurs. When the mad scientist started to create the creatures that he was going to use in his conquests, he thought that he could use a creature that was to be among the front line “troops” for his master plan, so he decided on combining the DNA if the Japanese Rhinoceros Beetle with that of the Triceratops to create a monster that could do AND take massive amounts of physical damage with not much effect in the long term.
Size Level: 25 (Mostly from the shell and massive horn).
Length: 40 feet long, and 13 feet at the shoulder; the horn is another 6 feet in height.
Weight: 21,000 lbs.
Build: Short,

Total BIO-E: 5,
Attribute Bonuses: +2 M.A, +2 M.E., Beastly Strength, +3 P.S., +5 P.E.

Human Features:
Looks: Automatically None & Weird: The TriceRhino is a creature with unique and interesting physical features. It had the same general appearance of a Triceratops but has a hard, thick shell covering its body, an extra set of limbs, and a single massively long and thin horn on the end of its snout, where normally a small horn on the Triceratops would be located. It has no tail, whatsoever. It also has a pair of small mandibles on either side of its mouth and right where the plates of brown chitin meet, they are pulled apart with each movement to reveal grey muscle and sinew. The 2 forehead horns that are normally on a Triceratops are still there, but they extend to either side of the massive nose Horn.

Natural Weapons:
Automatically gets 1D6 damage Hooked Beak.
Automatically gets 1D4 damage Mandibles.
Automatically gets 1D6 damage Small Nose Horn.
5 Bio-E for 1D10 damage Large Nose Horn.
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Forehead Horns.
10 Bio-E for 1D10 damage Horn Projections and Neck Shield: A.R.: 18, +50 S.D.C.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Advanced Sight.
Automatically gets Light Natural Exoskeletal Body Armour: A.R.: 12, +35 S.D.C.
10 Bio-E for Basic Flight (it’s VERY clumsy in the air).
10 Bio-E for Medium Exoskeletal Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 15, +55 S.D.C.
15 Bio-E for Heavy Exoskeletal Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 17, +75 S.D.C.
20 Bio-E for Extra-Heavy Exoskeletal Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 19, +90 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Diet: Carnivore (due to the Beetle DNA).
-10 Bio-E for Diet: Herbivore.
-10 Bio-E for Prey Eyes.
-10 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Prey.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Horns (Negates taking Horns from above).

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Also, here's a second Insectisaur to keep your hunger going:

Wasptor (Chimera)
Description: The Wasptor is one of the more UNUSUAL Insectisaurs that were created by a mad scientist. The scientist, in one of his more “lucid” moments decided that he should create a flyer for his forces to use as a recon, scout and forward assault. He started to study all of the creatures that he could use for the new animal and came up with, what he thought of at the time, a idea for a truly unique and vicious monstrosity. He combined the DNA of a Velociraptor with the insect DNA of a Wasp.
Size Level: 6.
Length: 7 ft. long, 4 ft tall at the shoulder.
Weight: Up to 50 Lbs.

Attribute Bonuses: +2 I.Q., +2 M.E., +1 M.E., +5 P.S., +8 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Partial. 5 BIO-E for Full: Must be purchased for both sets separately.
Biped: Automatically Full.
Speech: Automatically None: Can only hiss and screech.
Looks: None & Weird: Looks similar in appearance to a Raptor, but has thick Chitin-like armour that has a yellow and black colouration, a pair of thin, see-thru wings, a short, thick tail that ends in a spine, and a secondary pair of arm-like projections just beneath the normal set of arms. It also has a set of mandibles that are on either side of the mouth to help with moving the food in the mouth.

Natural Weapons:
Automatically gets 1D6 damage Teeth.
Automatically gets 1D8 damage Running Claws.
Automatically gets 1D4 damage Tail Stinger.
Automatically gets 1D10 damage Bird of Prey Talons on the hands.
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Serrated Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 4D6 damage Scythe Claws on the feet.
5 Bio-E for 1D8 damage Tail Stinger.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Basic Flight.
Automatically gets Light Natural Exoskeletal Body Armour: A.R.: 10, +30 S.D.C.
Automatically gets Righting Reflex.
Automatically gets Leaping: Rodent.
5 Bio-E for Leaping: Feline.
5 Bio-E for Extra Speed (Runner).
5 Bio-E for Extra Speed (Flying).
5 Bio-E for NightVision.
10 Bio-E for Acrobatic Flight.
10 Bio-E for Medium Natural Exoskeletal Body Armour: A.R.:12, +45 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.
-15 Bio-E for Swarm Mind: This means that the Wasptor travels and lives in a swarm/pack at ALL times.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Ah, nice...I can see these guys in nice, shiny, metallic insectoid chitin coloration :D

"Is that a flying BUS?!"
"NO! It's a TRICERANET!!! RUNNNNNN!!!!!!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Just to let everyone know, I'm in the process of doing up some new chimera's and calling the group: the Insectisaurs.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,

Someone needs to stat your creations as 'normal' animals like in the Rifter article on Philadelphia. not just the Insectisaurs but all that are not already available.

Oh more Insectisaurs please. Need to restock Mars base with some cuties, instead of plain bugs.
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Don't worry *starts to rub hands together*, I've got plans in my head for a Bombadier Beetle/Anklyosaur Chimera.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

Sounds cute. Can not wait to see what you do with the house fly or spider and dino 'x'.
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Oh, don't worry, Duck-Foot. I've got ideas for MORE evil creatures floating in my head. I'm gonna TRY to do: A Stegasaur/June Bug Insectisaur, a Scorpian/Earwig/Stegasaur Insectisaur, a Spider/Pteradon AND (maybe) a Plesiosaur/Water Strider.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Rathorc Lemenger wrote: a Plesiosaur/Water Strider.

Because a plesioaur/diving beetle would be too EASY :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”