Zombie Stats

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

sailordawg1
D-Bee
Comment: Good Guy, Bad Guy, it really does not matter. I am the one holding the gun.

Zombie Stats

Unread post by sailordawg1 »

Hi all,

I am returning to the megaverse after a 30 years hiatus. I know there are books on zombies now, there wasn't back then and I am using ATB/TMNT 1ed books. I am looking for quick stats/powers for a zombie. This is for a single scenario not a longer term campaign. Any imput would be great. Thanks!
Rali
Hero

Re: Zombie Stats

Unread post by Rali »

Stats would depend on what kind of zombie you are looking to depict: Shambler, Sprinter, or Freak (Zombie w/ Special Abilities).

A generic stat-block for one might go like:
Hit Points: 1D4 (Headshots only) S.D.C.: 25 (may vary)
IQ: 4, ME: 8, MA: 1, PS: 18, PE: 18, PB: 1, PP: 4, Spd: (Shambler: 1D4, Sprinter: 12+2D4)
COMBAT: Zombies do not dodge, but may parry as they stumble or attack. 2 Attacks per Melee, +3 to Strike, +2 to Damage, Pin/Incapacitate on a roll of 18-20, Body Block/Tackle does 1D4 Damage and opponent must Dodge or Parry to avoid being knocked down, Claws (broken fingernails): 1D4, Bite: 1D6 (may carry infection).
POWERS: Advanced Hearing and/or Smell

Freak stats and abilities will vary. See The Zombie Hunters for some ideas.

I've been playing a lot of State of Decay 2 lately, so this question came at a good time. :D
AtB Warehouse Blog (New Animals, Adventures, Bestiary, and More)

That's REAL LIFE. I'm talking PALLADIUM. Confuse the two at your own peril :)
~Nekira Sudacne
sailordawg1
D-Bee
Comment: Good Guy, Bad Guy, it really does not matter. I am the one holding the gun.

Re: Zombie Stats

Unread post by sailordawg1 »

A generic stat-block for one might go like:
Hit Points: 1D4 (Headshots only) S.D.C.: 25 (may vary)
IQ: 4, ME: 8, MA: 1, PS: 18, PE: 18, PB: 1, PP: 4, Spd: (Shambler: 1D4, Sprinter: 12+2D4)
COMBAT: Zombies do not dodge, but may parry as they stumble or attack. 2 Attacks per Melee, +3 to Strike, +2 to Damage, Pin/Incapacitate on a roll of 18-20, Body Block/Tackle does 1D4 Damage and opponent must Dodge or Parry to avoid being knocked down, Claws (broken fingernails): 1D4, Bite: 1D6 (may carry infection).
POWERS: Advanced Hearing and/or Smell

Freak stats and abilities will vary. See The Zombie Hunters for some ideas.

I've been playing a lot of State of Decay 2 lately, so this question came at a good time. :D[/quote]

Thank you this is exactly what I was looking for. Its for a one time scenario and I need like 30 just random zombies.
-JD

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”