Weapon Masters on the Military Channel

10101010: Site is secure. Move on to the next, secure and deactivate. Await further orders from Swarmlord.
2009: Let the Hunt Begin.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

LJ
Explorer
Comment: A few household chemicals in the proper proportions.

Weapon Masters on the Military Channel

Unread post by LJ »

http://military.discovery.com/tv/weapon ... sters.html

Caught parts of the show on Wednesday and saw some neat things like a guy turning a sporting clays' trap into a razor disc launcher, and a pneumatic crossbow. This show definitely has a lot of good ideas for a Greasemonkey type character, or characters stuck in a campaign without a lot of firearms or ammo.
ECHO Member
Champion of the 2004 Megaversal Deathmatch
He Who Must Not Be Combed
"Poison Clan rocks the world!!"
Aramanthus
Monk

Re: Weapon Masters on the Military Channel

Unread post by Aramanthus »

It is a very cool show. I've been watching it for a few weeks when I get the chance. I think the chakram throwing device. The chariot was pretty awesome too!
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
LJ
Explorer
Comment: A few household chemicals in the proper proportions.

Unread post by LJ »

I've only seen the crossbow and the chakram throwing device, and I can totally see both of those making it into SF. Especially the Chakram throwing device. It was pretty funny when his seat broke. :lol:
ECHO Member
Champion of the 2004 Megaversal Deathmatch
He Who Must Not Be Combed
"Poison Clan rocks the world!!"
Aramanthus
Monk

Continue watching the show! It's pretty fun to watch. Chad ios quite a character. Wait to you see the flame throwing boat he build. And the Katana. The bullet splitting part was very cool.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE
Arnie100
Knight

Unread post by Arnie100 »

The show I find even more amusing is Deadliest Warriors on Spike TV. Some of the stuff that they've done is rather hilarious like: Ninja vs. Spartan, Green Beret vs. Spetsnaz, Pirate vs. Knight.
They can't see me...Right!?
Aramanthus
Monk

I haven't caught that one yet. Keep watching the Weapon Masters. I know you'll enjoy those other episodes.

HH....FIE

Return to “Systems Failure™”