Savage Settings to include

Welcome to the Palladium Books destination for all things Savage Rifts™. Please keep conversions to items, people, etc found in the various Rifts books and/or Savage Rifts books.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rogerd
Dungeon Crawler

Savage Settings to include

Unread post by Rogerd »

Okay so I was going through some of my SW collection, and came across Savage worlds Nemzis, that I thought would fit into this perfectly.

It is still available of drivethru, and well worth picking up.

For me it has a very much The Void kind of feel - which as basically The Expanse plus Cthulhu Mythos. Only this setting kind of ranges across parts of the galaxy. It has a bunch of alien unknowable gods that are capable of sending people mad, or their presence inside a star is enough to corrupt the star, and any exposed to the sunlight afterwards.

It would certainly make a good backdrop, if their ships crashed on Rifts Earth, while they wait for pickup.
One Hand Clapping
Wanderer

Re: Savage Settings to include

Unread post by One Hand Clapping »

The After is another great setting. It just recently came out. It’s a post-apocalyptic sci-fi western that looks and feels quite a bit like a show called Defiancd that used to air on the Syfy channel. The setting would work well for a Rifts New West game.
"I once heard that Kevin Siembieda shot a man... just to watch him die. "
Riftmaker
Adventurer

Re: Savage Settings to include

Unread post by Riftmaker »

Deadlands, omega world, gaslight, apocalypse-campaign-guide, Robotech_A_Macross_Saga_RPG, Husk - Wrath of the Swarm, wasted years, East Texas University, amog others are in my research material "savage worlds other" directory. Why yes the covid has given me time to read why do you ask?

Return to “Savage Rifts™”