Savage Palladium

Welcome to the Palladium Books destination for all things Savage Rifts™. Please keep conversions to items, people, etc found in the various Rifts books and/or Savage Rifts books.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Axelmania
Knight

Savage Palladium

Unread post by Axelmania »

Any deals in works to officially adapt any other PB games to SW? The post-apoc feel of Rifts is mirrored in Dead Reign, Systems Failure, Splicers, Wormwood for example.
blackwingedheaven
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by simple stupidity." -Hanlon's Razor

Re: Savage Palladium

Unread post by blackwingedheaven »

Axelmania wrote:Any deals in works to officially adapt any other PB games to SW? The post-apoc feel of Rifts is mirrored in Dead Reign, Systems Failure, Splicers, Wormwood for example.

As of the last Kickstarter, no such deals were in the works, since people asked about it a fair bit. As far as I'm aware, nothing about that has changed, but there's always the chance!
"Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is an absurd one." -Voltaire
Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Unread post by Library Ogre »

Though, given the broad nature of Rifts, one could fairly easily work other ideas in as Rifts material.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
blackwingedheaven
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by simple stupidity." -Hanlon's Razor

Unread post by blackwingedheaven »

Honestly, you could run Palladium FRPG pretty much out of the Savage Worlds corebook and the Fantasy Companion with a few custom races.
"Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is an absurd one." -Voltaire
slade the sniper
Hero

Unread post by slade the sniper »

Well, that new Robotech game is made for use with Savage Worlds, so that is two Palladium games that can be run via Savage Worlds.

-STS
My skin is not a sin - Carlos Wallace
A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box - Frederick Douglass
I am a firm believer that men with guns can solve any problem - Inscriptus
Any system in which the most populated areas have the most political power, creates an incentive for areas that want power to increase their population - Killer Cyborg
Rogerd
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Rogerd »

There are plenty of other SW settings that could be coopted into Palladium. In fact Ancient World SW might be the best one here.
Riftmaker
Adventurer

Unread post by Riftmaker »

The next round of savage rifts books will cover atlantis so we are moving in that direction. As far as I know there deal with palladium covers rifts earth itself.

Return to “Savage Rifts™”