Board index » SDC Worlds » Beyond the Supernatural™

Post subject: Re: www.lazlosociety.org
Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:22 am

Explorer

Comment: Defiling Heir
NMI, Wayne, or to whom it may concern:

I hope I'm not jumping the gun with this, but I signed up at the Lazlo Society Forums a little over a month ago and while regular login 'tests' indicate the first step went properly (i.e., it told me my character & account was waiting to be activated but had not yet been made so) up to a couple of days ago, there's been no change nor any message at my supplied email address (it's the same one I registered with here on the Megaverse Forums) indicating if or what changes need to be made to continue with it. I also posted a PM to Wayne Smith here on the Forums a week and a half ago (I was under the impression at the time that he was a big part of running the Lazlo Society setup) which is still in my 'Sent' folder, i.e. he hasn't accepted it, as I understand the system.

It may very well be that registrations are fewer and further between at this point, so it's entirely possible mine just hasn't been gotten to. Given that I haven't heard from anyone yet or seen any changes to my status in the last month, however, I thought posting this was reasonable. Would either of you, NMI or Wayne, please post me regarding it?

Thanks.

-Boe.

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:02 pm

OLD ONE

Comment: PROUDLY Not a member of the "Cabal of 24"
Boethermsbrukan wrote:
NMI, Wayne, or to whom it may concern:

I hope I'm not jumping the gun with this, but I signed up at the Lazlo Society Forums a little over a month ago and while regular login 'tests' indicate the first step went properly (i.e., it told me my character & account was waiting to be activated but had not yet been made so) up to a couple of days ago, there's been no change nor any message at my supplied email address (it's the same one I registered with here on the Megaverse Forums) indicating if or what changes need to be made to continue with it. I also posted a PM to Wayne Smith here on the Forums a week and a half ago (I was under the impression at the time that he was a big part of running the Lazlo Society setup) which is still in my 'Sent' folder, i.e. he hasn't accepted it, as I understand the system.

It may very well be that registrations are fewer and further between at this point, so it's entirely possible mine just hasn't been gotten to. Given that I haven't heard from anyone yet or seen any changes to my status in the last month, however, I thought posting this was reasonable. Would either of you, NMI or Wayne, please post me regarding it?

Thanks.

-Boe.

What username did you create for the Lazlo site?

"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
Palladium Books 2015 Robotech RPG Tactics Tournament Rules

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:54 pm

Explorer

Comment: Defiling Heir
NMI wrote:
What username did you create for the Lazlo site?

NMI,

Thanks for getting back to me. The username I created for lazlosociety.org was 'Maximillian Humanity'; I know you posted me a pmail and I've replied back, but I replied in here just in case you got to the public thread first, and I didn't want to leave a cliffhanger post.

Looking forward to hearing back from you, and thanks again!

-Boe.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:33 pm

Adventurer

Nimmy, question. Do you have to use different emails for every new 'character' type account on the Lazlo boards, or can you use a previously used email, tying more than one character to that email address?

If I quote you, you will get spell-checked.