BTS 2nd ed

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

dark brandon
Knight
Comment: I want you more when you're afraid of me.

BTS 2nd ed

Unread post by dark brandon »

Come on....come on....come on....

Crosses fingers.
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.
Larsen
Adventurer

Unread post by Larsen »

? getting impatient? :?
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear. -Thomas Jefferson
Tinker Dragoon
Supreme Being

Unread post by Tinker Dragoon »

He's probably waiting to see if they post an announcement. As of the last Press Release, BtS2 had been sent to the printers and was simply waiting in line to be rendered into book form. It was hoped that the softcover edition should be out December 22nd, which is of course today. *crosses fingers too*

Even if it doesn't get printed today, we at least know it won't be but a couple weeks longer; it's simply a matter of the printers getting through their heavy holiday workload.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles
them to believe that you perceive the web they weave
and keep on thinking free.

-- The Moody Blues, In the Beginning
dark brandon
Knight

It has to be printed today. I want mine to be made today, the day of an winter solstice so that it will have a vast amount of power within it!
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.
Larsen
Adventurer

Unread post by Larsen »

Getting real impatient.........I can't even find the first edition to look through to see if I really want the book. It sounds cool but without the actual book to thumb through I'm just listening to others opinions and have no chance to form my own. *anxiously drums fingers across his desk*
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear. -Thomas Jefferson
Larsen
Adventurer

Unread post by Larsen »

k and if your wrong and I hate it I'm going to skin you alive ok? :D

Larsen- getting tired of his dog farting in his sleep. :x
Tinker Dragoon
Supreme Being

Blaming the dog. Typical. :D

Larsen
Adventurer

Unread post by Larsen »

:lol: :lol:
dark brandon
Knight

Tinker Dragoon wrote:Blaming the dog. Typical. :D

That should totally be a spell

Blame the dog.
PPE: 10
Range: 10ft +10ft per level
Save: Standard
Cast this spell, blame the dog for something (anything) those who fail the save believe it.
Tinker Dragoon
Supreme Being

For those with the first edition, just how well do you think a Ludicrous Mage would work in BtS? Too quirky and out of place? Just right?

dark brandon
Knight

Tinker Dragoon wrote:For those with the first edition, just how well do you think a Ludicrous Mage would work in BtS? Too quirky and out of place? Just right?

There is usually comic relief in horror movies so, as long as he was probably the only real comic relief, and he kept it down, It would be fine.

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”