a good game...

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

pblackcrow
Champion

a good game...

Unread post by pblackcrow »

For those of you who like to think'em out...as opposed to shoot them up. Do I ever have an game idea for you guys.

It's meant for 1-2 players...While on there way home, the pc see a big light in a field. And see a naked little boy in the road ahead of them. He runs away for a short distance, he has been running so they can easily catch him. "Where am I?" "And also what is this?" refering to the car or motorcycle. (he has been away for a very long time. Close to almost 80 years.) if they intaragate him they will find out that He is 11 years old, thinks the year should be 1925. And I will leave it open for you guys to deside what else you want. In my game though, his speech, and mannors match that of the time.

The next day, the field that the pc's seen the light in has a huge ass crop circle in it.

If they do research, they will find out that the school house that he will mentioned was burned down, but no bodies were found.

Also the displacement and other stuff. Explaning to him about technology, etc. Must go, more later.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Natalya

Unread post by Natalya »

Captain Boo wrote:Sounds interesting

I wonder if BtS2 will deal more with aliens than BtS. They had the UFOnauts which were energy beings.

If not, that's what AU is for. Especially the Galactic Monsters section.

But do keep in mind that if you ever do the slightly self-sacrificing bit of getting a Lotha off of someone you care about by using Animal Familiar so that you can order it to let go long enough for someone else to kill it, make sure you're faaaaar enough away before giving the order. My character almost wasn't. :eek:
pblackcrow
Champion

Psy Diagnosis reveils that there is something at the top of the nasal bone where it joins into the frontal bone. If exstracted they will find a small BB sized ball of 100% pure aluminum. Also that yes, his rectum has been streatched. If the truth spell/lie detector test is used he tells them the same thing. If hypnosis is used to regress him back, he will start crying, screaming, and fighting and will not listen to anyone. Until he is reliesed from the hypnosis or is knocked out by the aliens with a high pitched sound generation device which happens 30 minutes in to it. After he comes out of it, he will not be very happy with the PCs. But will eventially come around and tells them what was happening to him. After the hypnosis, he WILL resist everything from magic to psyonic, unless the ball was removed or until he trusts the PCs again. 2 weeks if they went the full 30 minutes. If not, it will take a week. And the PCs better not do anything to discredit themselves.

The gray...The rest of the kids were there.

More info later.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
pblackcrow
Champion

Okay...I am now going to give you the rest of the adventure. And that will depend on what the players do with the boy? Adopt him, foster care, give him over to the FBI, or what. It's best to make one of the characters a realitive. His great nephew or something. That away, you can get a temporary order of coustody.

If he stays with them, the aliens will return.

Gray stats: IQ: 5D6, PS: 2D6, the rest of them are 3d8. ISP: 1d4x100. Has all healing and Physical powers. PPE: 20 on average. SDC: 35-50
How many they are is completely up to you. In my game, there were 5.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
pblackcrow
Champion

Give me some feedback...
Ankh, udja, seneb.
pblackcrow
Champion

Somethings I forgot...The boy will answer to Will, Bill, Billy, William, Alex, Xander, or Alexander. William Alexander (Whatever)...He is a nice kid, but exstreamly stubern at times, very bright, and very willful. Inquizative...Will ask a lot of questions about stuff. Sandy blond hair, 4'9, rather muscular build (Grew up in a farming community in TN.

Because of the alluminum ball in his head he has mind block when he is mad (Blocks psy and magic mind control) and minor telekinisis powers which he will demonstrate for the first time ever when he gets thursty at dinnertime and wants some milk and the PC sets it down infront of him because he's using a knife and fork eating. The glass flies into his hands. He can learn to control them, but for the moment 1 lb is his max. Also, when he does it he freaks out. And he can gain new ones...But for the moment treat him like a Latent Psy. He knows how to play a flute, which will in time help him to focus his powers.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
pblackcrow
Champion

I also forgot...There were cattle mutilations of one OLD bull who was getting ready to be put down, and a new born caf that was missing an eye and was going to be used as vile. Also a few older sheep will be mutilated. Anyway, there is a lot of stuff that I have probably forgotten. As it's been about 5 weeks since I ran it.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
pblackcrow
Champion

Another thing I forgot...the aliens hit points. 1D4X10.

People, I can see you clicking on this...Give me feed back.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
pblackcrow
Champion

Somethink else...If he doesn't undergo hypnosis, then it will come out in nightmares, which he will only be able to remember bits and pieces of. Never the complete thing.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
pblackcrow
Champion

also forgot about the sonic stun guns.

They don't damage anything. However, to knock out someone...You can Figure it has to do a minimum of the persons ME to knock him/her out. With that said, setting 1 does 2D6, setting 2 does 2D8, setting 4 does 3D6, 5 does 3d8, and 6 does 5d6. Example: Alex has an ME of 14. They hit him with the sonic stun gun. Doesn't knock him out, because they did a total of 12 on dice. And they figured he is not of average ME for a young man, so they waist a melee and crank it up to 2nd level and fires. This time he falls into la la land. They got a 14 this time. And it is = to ME, or slightly over. More then 5 points can cause the person to need sleep for several days.
Ankh, udja, seneb.

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”