Do you think ther will be a BtS,s NPC,s?

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

Do you think ther will be a BtS,s NPC,s?

Unread post by gaby »

The Majorty NPC,s Will be the ongoing Bad Guys.
I always think the Best bad guys have Personality!

I hope thers a Consortium of people who mission is to Hide the Truth about the Supernature.
pblackcrow
Champion

Re: Do you think ther will be a BtS,s NPC,s?

Unread post by pblackcrow »

gaby wrote:The Majorty NPC,s Will be the ongoing Bad Guys.
I always think the Best bad guys have Personality!

I hope thers a Consortium of people who mission is to Hide the Truth about the Supernature.

Yes, there is. But there's also alot of people trying to expose the truth, and also themselves, but that's another story in tirely. And the stuff people have done in my games don't exactly count. My NPC who hangs out with the group. He's a reporter. He has interviewed vampires, water elementals, a mage who summoned and killed 210 rodents in NY. He works for a web site, that's hell bent on exposing the truth. And the web site gets like 10,000 hits a day. His show is the 3rd most popular. Though, the Gremlin set the show back by 9k in equipment. But consitering they charge $5.00 a month for access and make a lot more than that on commurcials and advertisements. Internet TV.
Ankh, udja, seneb.

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”