Crossovers...

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

pblackcrow
Champion

Crossovers...

Unread post by pblackcrow »

To move things along a bit...My PC's and I have decided to cancle the necromancer game and go ahead and do a crossover. BtS, N&Ss, and some with Nightbane (as NPCs).

More to come as I discus with my players what they wish to do.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
pblackcrow
Champion

Okay, the players can't agree on what to do. My mage wants to go to one of G.W. Bushes speeches as a reporter, cast words of truth on him. My deticated martail artist wants to kill vampires. Antiquarian wants to hunt for relics. Wu Shih (Chi Archanist) wants to take over an island. And my psychic healer wants to open a Reiki clinic. (DON'T ASK!!!)
Ankh, udja, seneb.
pblackcrow
Champion

Misfit KotLD wrote:First off, if my game had magic, it would have magic working to keep high level government types safe. Work his goal into the others, maybe arrange his act to force them all flee to the island? Let their plots feed into yours and nail them at every turn. Your reiki clinic is suspected of subservise activities, we're closing you down.

:lol: Aw heck! I will be nice and let them fight it out over what they want to do, which they are still doing. :lol:

Oh and I have another character now ... a demon hunter who wants to hunt demons. Oy vey!
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

pblackcrow wrote:Okay, the players can't agree on what to do. My mage wants to go to one of G.W. Bushes speeches as a reporter, cast words of truth on him. My deticated martail artist wants to kill vampires. Antiquarian wants to hunt for relics. Wu Shih (Chi Archanist) wants to take over an island. And my psychic healer wants to open a Reiki clinic. (DON'T ASK!!!)

Piece of Cake!

Let the mage do his thing.
He casts the spell, and GW speaks the truth:
"I am a vampire"
Of course once his cover is blown, then he and his many vampire minions will have to slaughter everybody there.
(They have a spell that allows them to temporarily exist during daylight)
The party gets into a big combat with vampires.
Either they win, or they lose.
Either way, this is just the start of the wars between vampires and humans.
In order to beat the vamps and reclaim America for the humans, the party will need to go on quests to recover long lost ancient relics for fighting vampires.
Since vampires have problems with running water, the party will likely hole up on an island somewhere and use it as a base for the Resistance.
Also, it turns out that Reiki healing is one of the few methods that can cure somebody who is under the effects of a vampire's Slow Kill bite... and there will be a LOT of vamp bite victims during the upcoming war.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

pblackcrow wrote:Oh and I have another character now ... a demon hunter who wants to hunt demons. Oy vey!

Well, the vampires obviously have demons on their side... that's who casts the spell to protect them from daylight now and then.

Or GW is really a demon, and the vamps just show up later as minions of GW and the other demons.

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

pblackcrow
Champion

Na, won't work. GW's too stupid to be either one!

Let's face it...He could have stopped 9/11, but did not take it seriously and when it happened he used it to invade Iraq. And was so BLOODY BLANTANT ABOUT IT!!! Not that I mind Sadam being out of power, but he didn't have to lie to us to do it. Sadam wasn't involved in 9/11. That would be two big egos that would have killed each other.

I am going to vote for Slappy Squirrel! Frankly, I don't like either one of these idiots. I don't like John, but I am not going to vote for Bush! So I'm going with the lesser of 2 evils. :lol:

Oh, and they decided to do the relic hunting idea.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

He could have stopped 9/11, but did not take it seriously

i don't want to turn this political, but your full of it.

the way the CIA and FBI work, millions of reports, sattelite photo's, and other data come in EVERY DAY.

the agencies do not have enough analysts to peice togeather more than a handful of the major bits, and the way things work, you can't tell what is and is not major.

it's like mixing a hundred of those thousand peice puzzles together, then trying to put together each one simulaniously, with out the aid of the box covers.

to paraphrase a Tom Clancy character in Patriot Games.....

"most of the time when an event goes down, we find that in hindsight we had all the information to stop it, but thats the way it goes. we tend to get in trouble over that in Senate Commities.
Last edited by glitterboy2098 on Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

Honstly I think sumone has been watching to many Micheal moore movies.

Thansk the the Clinton Administration, the FBI and CIA had i90% of its human inteligence removed, under the assumprion we dont need spies, and can collect more information form Electronic survalince.

as 4 BTS,

instead of GW being anything evil, he says "Were Fighting Deamons( or Vampires) in Iraq"

This leads the Group to being targeted by the Vampier operatives in the US, as they exposed the situation (which the government was keeping secret to avoid panic problems...) to the Whole world, though most ignore the statement claiming GW is just being "Dumb" agian. This could lead them to trying to escape to an island, or hooking up with a few nightbane, or the Lazlo agency.
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

Thansk the the Clinton Administration, the FBI and CIA had i90% of its human inteligence removed, under the assumprion we dont need spies, and can collect more information form Electronic survalince.

and when they droped human intellegence, they reduced the number of analysts as well. so the ability to interpret what they recieved stayed the same.

also, did i mention spies? nope. i just said reports, sattelite photo's, and other data.
reports from electronic intellegence, other agencies.
sattelite photo's are still used
and other data covers everything else.

as for the FBI's "electronic intellegence" that pretty much limits it to wire taps, which the FBI is not allowed to do except with special permission. so that knocks out 90% of what little intellegence they could concievably gather after the executive cuts.

and people still think the agencies can do their jobs under those conditions?

is this a dig at me, or him?
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
pblackcrow
Champion

"most of the time when an event goes down, we find that in hindsight we had all the information to stop it, but thats the way it goes. we tend to get in trouble over that in Senate Commities.

Agreed. But he did nothing. He could have at least said "beaf up security"

Anyway...let's not get into politics.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
pblackcrow
Champion

WRONG!!! Now let's not turn this in to a political debate.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
pblackcrow
Champion

That what my player wanted to do. He didn't get to, so it is really erelivent, they voted to go vampire hunting instead. And that was my personal openion that GW is too stupid to be a demon or a vampire. Controled by one though, that's a maybe.

So, could we please all drop the political crap? And resume the game talk.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
pblackcrow
Champion

Geronimo 2.0 wrote:Dude, I'd write the campaign and then tell them what characters they can choose from that fit into the game plan.

Usually I do, but I was wanting to be nice.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Killer Cyborg
Priest

pblackcrow wrote:That what my player wanted to do. He didn't get to, so it is really erelivent, they voted to go vampire hunting instead. And that was my personal openion that GW is too stupid to be a demon or a vampire. Controled by one though, that's a maybe.

Vampire hunting, or relic hunting (which you said in an earlier post?)

pblackcrow
Champion

Killer Cyborg wrote:
pblackcrow wrote:That what my player wanted to do. He didn't get to, so it is really erelivent, they voted to go vampire hunting instead. And that was my personal openion that GW is too stupid to be a demon or a vampire. Controled by one though, that's a maybe.

Vampire hunting, or relic hunting (which you said in an earlier post?)

Sorry, relic hunting.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
pblackcrow
Champion

Misfit KotLD wrote:So use the vampires and let reiki be the only way to stave off transformation into a vampire. Not a cure, but a means to keep from becoming an actual vampire. Do this to either a PC or important NPC.

Maybe later.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Killer Cyborg
Priest

Relic Hunting, huh?

Ever see "Friday The Thirteenth: The Series"?
Lots of good cursed antiques...

pblackcrow
Champion

Killer Cyborg wrote:Relic Hunting, huh?

Ever see "Friday The Thirteenth: The Series"?
Lots of good cursed antiques...

Yes, I have.
Ankh, udja, seneb.

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”