Bad guy game...

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

pblackcrow
Champion

Bad guy game...

Unread post by pblackcrow »

I am going to do a game of BtS, now that my Rifts space game is dead. I have always wanted to see how my PC's would do as the bad guys. So, I have asked them to make a 5th level character bad guy for tonights game.

I will keep you posted on what happens.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
pblackcrow
Champion

Sure they should! :-)

Anyway, the game went sort of well. They left 0 clues. Robbed an armored truck carrying about 62 mill going to the bank. 1 of them said that she wanted to rob a local liqure store called One Stop on New Years Eve. Another player said "No, let's rob the armored truck that comes to pick it up. That away we would get much more."

I asked "How...Tell me the exact steps you guys want to go about it."

They came up w/ a plan. While Elizabeth turns on the charm and flurts with the gaurds and tries to all 3 of them to go out with her...the mage invisable mage does time slip get's the key and goes in to the truck, and teleports the money into the trunk of the car. Elizabeth has a PB of 24 an MA of 18, btw.

So, I rolled for: the sex of the gaurds. (All 3 males.) Sexuality. (2 bi and 1 straight.) Marrage status. (Nope.) Age: 23, 25, and 30. Devotion to their jobs (11%, 08%, and 20%). And gave up said "okay, I am ready to go."

It didn't go exactly that away, but yes; they got away with it. The video camera did not pick up jack.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Mike Taylor

Unread post by Mike Taylor »

Sometimes its just plain fun to be the bad guys and squish the heroes. Imagine BEING the zombies and trying to devise new and creative ways to get at the tasty morsels of living flesh holed up in that house in the woods... mmm.... brrrrrraaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnssss....
pblackcrow
Champion

Geronimo 2.0 wrote:That's cool and all, but outside of a little magic, how is this a BTS game? What evil will stalk the evil? or will you send supernatural good things against them?

This is just the tip of the iceburge, the rest is still underneath the water. Let them do some more stuff, have their fun, and get careless...and then I call in the calvery.

:demon: :lol: :twisted: :demon: :lol: :twisted: :demon: :lol: :twisted:
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Mike Taylor

Unread post by Mike Taylor »

Geronimo 2.0 wrote:yeah, but where are the heroes in this that would make it at least Challenging? It's easy to pound the crap out of and out-class the normal humans when you got powers and they don't.

Using the zombie movie example again, any number of character types could pose a danger. Cops, National Guard, the crazy rednecks that live in the trailer park. Now, if we up the ante to more powerful creatures like vampires and demons, then you throw in "the secret division of the FBI/CIA/alphabet soup agency of your choice that battles the supernatural", you know-- "men in black".
pblackcrow
Champion

I am going to do so, but later.

Here's the latest game:

The 3 guys go out with Liz, dispite everying. So, the group was out a PC for the Sonic's drive-in tip bit. A wealthy Arab man (Jaron, the mage, did morph: Human) in a rented limo leaves a HELL of a tip to another PC for kindness and service shown. And only getting minimum wage they got it tax free. They are slick! Needless to say, she quit working at Sonics.

With it she paid off her loans, house, car, and split it 4 ways with the other players.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Vidynn
Adventurer

Unread post by Vidynn »

got a new avatar, crow? what happened to pharao-style??

Vid
"My own big mouth causes me trouble too. You see, people are always asking me what 'I want' to do next or have planned for the future. Like an idiot, I blather on about some idea I've been kicking around or I'm dying to do."

- From the desk of Kevin Siembieda, The Rifter 12.
pblackcrow
Champion

Vidynn wrote:got a new avatar, crow? what happened to pharao-style??

Vid

This actually looks like, when I get back from a dig, only I have longer hair. Scary, but true.

Anyway, the players blew 75% of their cash on, what I consider, stupid stuff. And they have gave me the plan for another robbery. They are so crazy. I will explane later.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Vidynn
Adventurer

Unread post by Vidynn »

[/quote]

This actually looks like, when I get back from a dig, only I have longer hair. Scary, but true.
[/quote]

uh, to be honest, it looks a little like George Michael!!
"My own big mouth causes me trouble too. You see, people are always asking me what 'I want' to do next or have planned for the future. Like an idiot, I blather on about some idea I've been kicking around or I'm dying to do."

- From the desk of Kevin Siembieda, The Rifter 12.
pblackcrow
Champion

ROTFLOL! When I come back from a dig, yes I am sort of scarry. And I smell to the high heavens!

There is a reason as to why I took, a spear tent, 4 potable showers, 5 packs of 100 incenses, 3 boxes of tampons and pads, 45 bottles of sun screen with insect repellent, and 15-20 deoderant stones with me. To hand out to people who forgot their stuff.

And we always had one person who wore leather pants, in July, in AZ. I was the one who had to cut him/her out of them from where he/she sweated so much.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
pblackcrow
Champion

The players goofed up. And are now being hunted.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
pblackcrow
Champion

You'd not believe me if I told you guys. The invisable mage went into the bank with Miss Elizabeth...To open an account. And the bank owner showed them their safty deposit boxes and gave her the tour. It lasted for 15 minutes, and she was asking him about everything. The safty of the money, Gel packs, etc. And he was answering her. Meanwhile, the mage invisablity is wearing off. As he is casting teleport lesser on the stuff inside the money in the vault. And doesn't catch on when I say, you can see your hands move. By this point in time he has exosted his powers down to 7 PPE.

So, he is captured momentarily. When the cops come to arrest him, he goes with them. and medatates in the car, and recovers some power. Not much. just 10 PPE. When he gets to the jail house he cast a cantrip: untie on his shoe. he gets in side. And ties his shoes. And casts fly on the at the door carpet.

The carpet takes off, and so does he.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
pblackcrow
Champion

Re: Playing Monsters

Yes well, that game got canceled because the players started school.
Ankh, udja, seneb.

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”