what are the npc,s in Boxed Nightmares?

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

what are the npc,s in Boxed Nightmares?

Unread post by gaby »

Now that Boxed Nightmares is gone and I can,t get can the Person who have it tell me Who are the NPC,s in it?

Like the main reporters of the Newspaper organization it have stats for.

Who are the Best Bad Guys in it?
Borast
Champion

Unread post by Borast »

No promises...I'll check my shelf. I have it at home. (And I'm not...)
Fnord

Cool...I've been FAQed... atleast twice!

.sig count to date: 2

"May your day be as eventful as you wish, and may your life only hurt as much as it has to." - Me...

Normality is Relative, Sanity is Conceptual, and I am neither.
Sir Neil
Adventurer

Unread post by Sir Neil »

Okay, I dug it out of the box mountain in the living room.

The important people involved with After Midnight News Agency are the onwner William Gnatison [who considers himself the next Vic Lazlo], publisher Henrik Kross (Nega 10) [who considers his boss nuts], star reporter Raven Davenport (Latent 5), staff writer Julie Star (Normal 6), and freelancer Walter Zarren (Arcane 4).

It also has 3 NPC gang leaders and 7 members of a drug cartel, 3 powered criminals, and a few good guys. It also gives stats for the monsters, some of those could be considered people.

None of the villains really stand out. The best adventure involves a possessing entity that returns every x years. It details the clues PCs can uncover, and it'd be a great adventure if entities weren't so hard to overcome in BtS. As it is, fighting them isn't any fun, and the ending hurts because of it.

If you have more specific questions, I'll be happy to answer them.
As seen in Rifter 20
Called "disturbing" by Therumancer.
Was informed that "Recommending the destruction of a third of the nation is not appropriate."

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”