Who wants a BtS,s Adventures book?

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

Who wants a BtS,s Adventures book?

Unread post by gaby »

I would love to see a BtS,s Adventures book,with some from Rifter and some all New.
Rifter,s BtS:Pcc and Monsters will also be in it.

What Rifter,s BtS,s Adventures,Pcc and Monsters do you want in it?
Captain_Nibbz
Adventurer

Re: Who wants a BtS,s Adventures book?

Unread post by Captain_Nibbz »

I actually went through and collected together all of the material from the Rifter that pertained to BtS and printed it out at my local print shop and had it bound. All in all it was about 200 pages, MORE than enough for a good adventure sourcebook. So that being said, I NEED this book :lol:

I would love to see them do something like what they're doing with the North America Bestiary for Rifts. Only I want it to be for BtS and include a lot of local myths and legends from around the country, only stated out as monsters and supernatural threats to fight. To me that would be perfect.
A good friend will help you hide a body. A best friend will lend you the P.P.E. you need to resurrect the body as a loyal zombie servant.

"If I kept a list of all time worst Sound Off threads, this would be way up there." - Mack
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

Captain_Nibbz wrote:I actually went through and collected together all of the material from the Rifter that pertained to BtS and printed it out at my local print shop and had it bound. All in all it was about 200 pages, MORE than enough for a good adventure sourcebook. So that being said, I NEED this book :lol:

I would love to see them do something like what they're doing with the North America Bestiary for Rifts. Only I want it to be for BtS and include a lot of local myths and legends from around the country, only stated out as monsters and supernatural threats to fight. To me that would be perfect.

I'm pretty sure that is one of the books that has been planned since BTS 2e came out. Good luck getting it.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Unread post by mrloucifer »

Captain_Nibbz wrote:I actually went through and collected together all of the material from the Rifter that pertained to BtS and printed it out at my local print shop and had it bound. All in all it was about 200 pages, MORE than enough for a good adventure sourcebook.

I'm certain that includes some of my work, so I'm flattered! :)
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
Jasper
Explorer

Unread post by Jasper »

I would love an adventure book for BTS. Or a magic book. Or a setting book. Or an organization book..you get the idea.
Captain_Nibbz
Adventurer

mrloucifer wrote:
Captain_Nibbz wrote:I actually went through and collected together all of the material from the Rifter that pertained to BtS and printed it out at my local print shop and had it bound. All in all it was about 200 pages, MORE than enough for a good adventure sourcebook.

I'm certain that includes some of my work, so I'm flattered! :)

It includes a great deal of your work actually. Now that the new adventure came out with the last Rifter, I'm going to need to unbind and rebind the book after I get my hands on the PDF version.
A good friend will help you hide a body. A best friend will lend you the P.P.E. you need to resurrect the body as a loyal zombie servant.

"If I kept a list of all time worst Sound Off threads, this would be way up there." - Mack
Mr. Jays
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Mr. Jays »

Might as well wait until Rifter 84, so you can get the adventure from it too
--- author of "All Quiet on the Western.....What?" Rifter 84
Captain_Nibbz
Adventurer

Mr. Jays wrote:Might as well wait until Rifter 84, so you can get the adventure from it too

Luckily for me I work for a print and mail shop so this kind of thing is just afternoon handywork for me :D

Not going to lie, I'm really excited to get two BtS adventures in a row in the Rifters. Its a shame they're putting them on hiatus as it seems to be the only BtS material we're getting lately.

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”