Equipment Book ??

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

magictiger
Explorer

Equipment Book ??

Unread post by magictiger »

Hi Guys,
Making a character out of the newest BTS core book, I couldn't help notice its missing an equipment section. I had to use Dead Reign & Heroes Unlimited for weapons & damages & other equipment.

I would love to have an equipment book, not only for BTS, but most (if not all) of Palladium games. I know I can just look in the other books for the info, but having it in one book would be awesome. And I know they put out a Weapon Compendium but things in it are different than most of the books now. Plus more real world equipment can be placed in it to give more options for characters. I think the equipment is alittle to limited in scope.

What do you think?

Take care guys.
mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Re: Equipment Book ??

Unread post by mrloucifer »

Kevin and I have talked at length about this very subject. Sections on old and new weapons, gear, tech and paranormal investigation equipment are all being planned.
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Unread post by mrloucifer »

Nice find NMI!
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”