Anyone know of any "dealing with breathing in smoke" rules?

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Anyone know of any "dealing with breathing in smoke" rules?

Unread post by mrloucifer »

Hey everyone!
My weekly home game currently has the group trapped inside of a burning factory, which is where we left off.

As I work on the game this week I thought about the notion that they need to deal with smoke inhalation and whatnot, and I realized that I don't know of any palladium books that goes into dealing with this.

So, do any of you know of any Palladium books that covers smoke inhalation penalties and issues? And if not, would any of you care to take a stab at the kinds of penalties and rules that should apply for it?
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
Cybermancer
Hero

Re: Anyone know of any "dealing with breathing in smoke" rul

Unread post by Cybermancer »

If you have Palladium Fantasy, then I suggest you look up the spell Cloud of Ash. It's a fire elemental spell. Alternatively you might try Stench of Hades along the same vein.
I was raised to beleive if you can't say something nice about a person, say nothing at all. This has led to living a very quiet life.

Someone who tells you what to think is trying to control you. Someone who teaches you how to think is trying to free you.

WWVLD?
Natasha
Champion
Comment: Doomed to crumble unless we grow, and strengthen our communication.

Re: Anyone know of any "dealing with breathing in smoke" rul

Unread post by Natasha »

Violent choking and gagging followed by death.

Just another weekend....

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”