Best suprise at Open House 2012: Meeting Hendrik!

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Best suprise at Open House 2012: Meeting Hendrik!

Unread post by mrloucifer »

I has no idea that he was coming, but Hendrik came all the way from Germany to the Open House, and he took the time to seek me out!

I gotta tell ya people, Hendrik is one cool cat! He's just as smart in person as he sounds on the forums, and speaks better English than a lot of Americans I know.

It was great getting to meet and talk with you Hendrik, you've officially earned the "Coolest guy in Germany" award in my book!
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
Hendrik
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: What is genius? A Victim OCC (BtS 1st ed, p. 193 ss)! The ultimate hero is a victim conquering adversity.

Re: Best suprise at Open House 2012: Meeting Hendrik!

Unread post by Hendrik »

mrloucifer wrote:I has no idea that he was coming, but Hendrik came all the way from Germany to the Open House, and he took the time to seek me out!

I gotta tell ya people, Hendrik is one cool cat! He's just as smart in person as he sounds on the forums, and speaks better English than a lot of Americans I know.

It was great getting to meet and talk with you Hendrik, you've officially earned the "Coolest guy in Germany" award in my book!

Hi there,

of course I took the time to seek you out! After all these conversations over BtS topics on these boards it was high time to put a face to the name (& callsign) and have a real conversation. I am only sorry that we did not have more time. Thank you very much for your kind words! It has been a pleasure to meet you and I am looking forward to the next opportunity.

Kindest regards
Hendrik
Handouts for Operation Minotaur (BtS Adventure published in RIFTER #83) Get them at the fabulous "House of BtS"![/quote]

May all your hits be crits!
mrloucifer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

For those who want to see and hear a little of Hendrik's coolness, check out the video interview he had with Carmen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0dtsgJxSkk
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
Hendrik
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: What is genius? A Victim OCC (BtS 1st ed, p. 193 ss)! The ultimate hero is a victim conquering adversity.

Unread post by Hendrik »

Mephisto wrote:I have to admit Hendrik does seem to be awesome. But then so are you I am thankful for the interviews I only wish that they were longer because you both have a ton of material to espouse and contribute.

I don't know about me being awesome, Steve is, though. From the Rifts is great. An interview on BtS would be awesome - spreading the gospel and all that ;-)
Handouts for Operation Minotaur (BtS Adventure published in RIFTER #83) Get them at the fabulous "House of BtS"![/quote]

mrloucifer

Hendrik wrote:An interview on BtS would be awesome - spreading the gospel and all that ;-)

I was considering sending a note to the podcast guy about doing that very thing sometime, maybe during the Halloween season. :)
–H.P. Lovecraft

Hendrik
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by Hendrik »

mrloucifer wrote:
Hendrik wrote:An interview on BtS would be awesome - spreading the gospel and all that ;-)

I was considering sending a note to the podcast guy about doing that very thing sometime, maybe during the Halloween season. :)

Do you mean Matthew Daye (Prince Artemis on the boards) and his podcase Gateway to the Megaverse?

Definitely, in any case! BtS deserves more mention and Gateway would be an excellent venue for that. 1-2 hours talking BtS!!! Awesome.

Halloween is a great occasion for that.

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”