Duty's Edge Is Now Available as Palladium's First Ebook!

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Josh Hilden
Adventurer
Comment: Just another **** from Detroit. Please be kind to yourself and each other.

Re: Duty's Edge Is Now Available as Palladium's First Ebook!

Unread post by Josh Hilden »

That's super cool. :ok:

They shoulder consider putting the book up on all of the other eBook platforms as well.

At any rate, congratz. :-D
Josh Hilden

MY LINKS
"The strength of a civilization is not measured by its ability to fight wars, but rather by its ability to prevent them." - Gene Roddenberry
Hotrod
Knight

Re: Duty's Edge Is Now Available as Palladium's First Ebook!

Unread post by Hotrod »

Josh Hilden wrote:That's super cool. :ok:

They shoulder consider putting the book up on all of the other eBook platforms as well.

At any rate, congratz. :-D

Thanks! I'm really stoked to have people reading the story on an e-reader, because the story as presented is typed into a handheld device. Having people read it on a tablet or e-reader seems more immersive to me, almost as if the device they're holding could be that same communicator the story is told through, and they just picked it up somewhere.

As for putting it on other platforms, that's outside my lane. I'm not sure what Palladium's terms are with DriveThruRPG. I do know, however, that at least one of the formats on DriveThruRPG works just fine on Kindle, because it works fine on mine. Now I'm just hoping that enough fans will hear about it, buy it, enjoy it, and say so that Kevin starts thinking about publishing some more fiction from other good writers.
Hotrod
Author, Rifter Contributor, and Map Artist
Duty's Edge, a Rifts novel. Available as an ebook, PDF,or printed book.
Check out my maps here!
Also, check out my Instant NPC Generators!
Like what you see? There's more on my Patreon Page.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”