PDF Books, Errata and the Cutting Room Floor

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kagashi
Champion

Re: PDF Books, Errata and the Cutting Room Floor

Unread post by Kagashi »

Warshield73 wrote:During a recent discussion on the Phase World forums I went to find some information in my PDFs for certain starships and found that it was not in there. Examples:

DB 3: Phase World SB - Te Packmaster Carrier has no listed FTL drive but it is listed in the Q&A and I believe in the Cutting Room Floor as having a speed of 6 lightyears per hour.

DB 12: Dimensional Outbreak and DB 13: Fleets of the Three Galaxies has missing Force Fields for the Conquistador and the Commodity respectively but both writers have said they have them but left them out of the books.

Are there any plans to edit the PDFs to add some of the things that are in the Q&A, cutting room floor or just errors from the writers? Even if all that is add is pages at the very end listing all the errors and omissions would be very helpful.

One of the worst maintainers of errata of all time...Palladium books. And then when they do, they keep it a secret. I just dont get it...
I want to see from Palladium:
Updated Aug 2015
-Rifts: Dark Woods/Deep South, Space 110 PA, Scandinavia
-Mechanoids: Space (MDC)
-Robotech: Errata for Marines timeline, Masters Deluxe with SC and UEEF gear, Spaceships
-Updated Errata for post-2006 printings of Rifts books
-Searchable, quality PDFs/E-pubs of current Rifts titles

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”