Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » All Things Palladium Books®

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:34 pm

Dungeon Crawler

Hey All,

I'm hoping that someone could step in and give me an answer regarding the conversion policy for the forums. I know that we are not allowed to post any mechanical conversions here whatsoever (a rule that I honestly respect), but what about discussing using content from other games and how one would adapt the product to fit into a Palladium setting using the flavor and fluff of it.

A couple of examples:

Using Call of Cthulhu's Horror on the Orient Express as a foundation for a BtS campaign and what they would change flavor-wise to make it work.

Placing the Basic D&D module Keep on the Borderlands somewhere in the Palladium Fantasy world (and where people would put it if they did).

These are the two that I can think of off of the top of my head that I would be interested in doing. It seems like this would be a grey area in the policy as it doesn't deal with a straight mechanical conversion of Intellectual Property from on system to another, but at the same time it does touch on using someone else's material with Palladium stuff.

Either way, could a mod or someone maybe weigh in on this so I don't accidentally violate forum rules? :?

Thanks in advance,
Captain Nibbz

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:12 pm

Palladin

Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)
As far as I know any discussion that involves what palladium classes etc wpuld be needed to run anything for palladium that comes from somewhere else is likely best not to be discussed.

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/