New series on my youtube, All things Palladium

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

TheEvilDM
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Started with Fantasy & TMNT in '88.

Re: New series on my youtube, All things Palladium

Unread post by TheEvilDM »

zerombr wrote:Wait, you are a party of roll high? I JUST started listening to Ready to believe. Small world

Yep. That’s my play group. That game had a rough start, but got better after episode 3. Thanks for listening! We have a bunch of other games, a few Palladium ones coming up soon!
- TheEvilDM
RailGuns & Dragons - Palladium RPGS!My Youtube Series Exploring Palladium products
Actual Plays Podcast - Can be found on all major Podcast platforms and youtube!
Beyond Earths - A Palladium Actual Play Podcast
- Season 1 DeadWinter- a Dead Reign Day 0 start
- Season 2 Heroes Unlimited Campaign!
- Season 3 Palladium Fantasy 1e (Current Season)
TheEvilDM
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Started with Fantasy & TMNT in '88.

Unread post by TheEvilDM »

Added a 2e Fantasy character creation steps video to my youtube
https://youtu.be/8V3aawv22S0
- TheEvilDM
RailGuns & Dragons - Palladium RPGS!My Youtube Series Exploring Palladium products
Actual Plays Podcast - Can be found on all major Podcast platforms and youtube!
Beyond Earths - A Palladium Actual Play Podcast
- Season 1 DeadWinter- a Dead Reign Day 0 start
- Season 2 Heroes Unlimited Campaign!
- Season 3 Palladium Fantasy 1e (Current Season)
Boethermsbrukan
Explorer
Comment: Defiling Heir

Unread post by Boethermsbrukan »

Have watched two of your posted Youtube videos so far (both regarding Palladium Fantasy 1st/Revised/2nd), and I'm impressed with both your elocution and similarity to how I've gone about making characters- or at the very least, brainstorming their backgrounds, coupled with the Palladium Megaversal character-creation method- with the only complaint I've got is your sticking to Humans as your chosen race for both demonstrations. One of Palladium Fantasy's (and Rifts') greatest strengths, as both player and content creator, I strongly believe is the ability to make PCs as needed or desired that would in many other games (and many fewer games still when either the PFRPG or Rifts each came out) be relegated to cannon-fodder or NPC villains. Even in the first Palladium Book I owned (and if I'm remembering right, the first gamebook I ever bought, period), Monsters & Animals Revised (1988, bought in 1989), that unusual option was regularly stressed in making a character.

I know some 'monster races' are outside of the comfort zone of many players, but it was the only deficiency I would say was involved in the two PFRPG Youtube videos I've seen of yours, and in all fairness it's a minor quibble on my part. I'm planning on putting aside a weekend in the near future to have a look at a number of your other posts. Thank you for sharing them with me!

-Boe.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”