Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » All Things Palladium Books®

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:15 am

Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe
I can't believe I haven't mentioned it on this part of the forum yet, but have you heard the "House Beyond the Supernatural" podcast yet?

If not, simply make your way down that there winding road through the dark, dense forest over yonder (if you dare) and make your way to the House of BTS. I assure you the door is unlocked, for the secrets of the House guard themselves, so come on in.

Welcome to my house, I'm delighted that you could come. I am certain you will find your stay most illuminating. It is regrettable that I cannot be with you, but I had to leave before your arrival. Do not let my physical absence disturb you, however. Think of me as your unseen host and believe that, during your stay here, I shall be with you in spirit. May you find the podcast that you seek. It is here, I promise you.

So come in, sit a spell by the fire in my so comfortable armchair and listen. I try to keep the ghosts and ghouls in the house quiet so you may listen, but I can never really promise. For the ghosts here are active, and the ghouls ever treacherous.

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:11 am

Dungeon Crawler

:D I highly recommend this podcast to anyone even vaguely interested in Beyond the Supernatural.

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:15 pm

Adventurer

Comment: "Setting the Stage" - Rifter 79
"Hitting the Streets" - Rifter 81
"Hitting the Gym" - Rifter 82
The Black Cat Society has a house as well. It is some sort of supernatural predator that eats other supernatural creatures...and anything else that gets too close.

and lastly, my baby, my long term project... The Dark City of Cascade - Rifter 84.

Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:46 pm

Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe
zerombr wrote:
The Black Cat Society has a house as well. It is some sort of supernatural predator that eats other supernatural creatures...and anything else that gets too close.

Sounds like my kinda house!

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!

Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:46 pm

Captain_Nibbz wrote:
:D I highly recommend this podcast to anyone even vaguely interested in Beyond the Supernatural.

Why, Thank you Captain!

Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:30 pm

Adventurer

Comment: "Setting the Stage" - Rifter 79
"Hitting the Streets" - Rifter 81
"Hitting the Gym" - Rifter 82
mrloucifer wrote:
zerombr wrote:

Sounds like my kinda house!

my favorite moment upon introducing the nature of it, was when a burglar broke in, got startled by one of the players, fell out the back window, and when the char went to investigate, he saw the guy being drug into the basement :D

and lastly, my baby, my long term project... The Dark City of Cascade - Rifter 84.

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:23 am

Megaversal® Ambassador

Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "
You've got a lot of good stuff on here, I especially like the characters and equipment, but I haven't had a chance to listen to the podcast. I might try to listen to a few next week.

Ultimate Insider - WB 32: Lemuria
Ultimate Insider - WB 33: Northern Gun 1
Ultimate Insider - WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer - Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider - Rifts Bestiary: Volume 1