New Forums "Non secure"

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

New Forums "Non secure"

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

The New Forums are also flagging as "Not secure" and are kicking some people on mobile devices.

That's... not good.

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Re: New Forums "Non secure"

Unread post by jaymz »

Yup my phone and tablet will not let me actually get past logging in. Desktop does. No good to me that way as I am only on my desktop a few minutes an evening unless its the weekend.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: New Forums "Non secure"

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

Pepsi Jedi wrote:The New Forums are also flagging as "Not secure" and are kicking some people on mobile devices.

That's... not good.

That is better than the changover to the previous one in either the late 90s or early 00s where I lost my original handle.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”