What happened to the Murmurs from the Megaverse?

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

oni no won
Explorer

What happened to the Murmurs from the Megaverse?

Unread post by oni no won »

The last post was on Dec 2017 by Kevin. There was none for 2018....
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Re: What happened to the Murmurs from the Megaverse?

Unread post by jaymz »

While he may have been a bit more consistent in 2017 with his posts, prior to that he post in spurts then got lengthy periods without posting anything so my guess is it is the same as always....just doesn't feel the need or desire to post.

Besides every week he has a decent sized ramble or poetic waxing at the end of the updates which is the same stuff he usually posted in his murmurs anyway.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Shark_Force
Palladin

Re: What happened to the Murmurs from the Megaverse?

Unread post by Shark_Force »

jaymz wrote:While he may have been a bit more consistent in 2017 with his posts, prior to that he post in spurts then got lengthy periods without posting anything so my guess is it is the same as always....just doesn't feel the need or desire to post.

Besides every week he has a decent sized ramble or poetic waxing at the end of the updates which is the same stuff he usually posted in his murmurs anyway.

pretty much this. murmurs was never really consistent, no matter how much effort they said they were going to put into it; they literally hired someone to handle exactly that sort of thing, and it *still* wasn't consistent.

but their weekly update is actually pretty consistent, which is almost a surprise in and of itself. frankly, they should probably just create a forum signature for kevin that has a bunch of the standard stuff, then copy/paste the news portion of the weekly update there if they're going to bother having that area on the forums at all.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”