2018 X-Mas Surprise Package Dissapointment

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Malifor22
D-Bee

2018 X-Mas Surprise Package Dissapointment

Unread post by Malifor22 »

EDIT: Just wanted to let you all know that my replacement Grab Bag arrived today. 4 books all from wish list, + RAW Preview Edition of Titan Robotics! Thanks to Kevin and Kathy for coming through for me.

Hey All,

Has anyone else ever ordered a surprise package and not received anything from your list?

I supplied a special want (Rifts Ultimate HC), a list of 20 other books I want (19 RIFTS, and Dead Reign), and added that I was keen to try Beyond the Supernatural.

I received 4 books: 2 RIFTS book not on my list, RIFTS Machinations Graphical Novel/Sourcebook, and Splicers I am legion.

I figured this must be a mistake, and I have been sent someone elses box.

I had my box sent to family in America as I was just visiting and submitted a couple of customer service tickets from my iPad whilst there but didn't receive any reply. I'm not sure if I should have received an email acknowledgement immediately or not? I'm home now in Australia and I'm about to try submitting a new ticket from my PC.

Cheers,
Malifor22
Last edited by Malifor22 on Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malifor22
D-Bee

Re: 2018 X-Mas Surprise Package Dissapointment

Hi Alex,

I Haven't heard from you since late December, can you or someone else from Palladium please get back to me?

Thanks,

Jeremy.

AlexM wrote:I'm sorry to hear this and would like to help. Please send me a PM with your order number and address and I'll look into it. It may take a little time as we are in the middle of the Christmas rush.

Best,
Alex Marciniszyn
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

I would suggest calling the office.
Malifor22 wrote:Hi Alex,

I Haven't heard from you since late December, can you or someone else from Palladium please get back to me?

Thanks,

Jeremy.

AlexM wrote:I'm sorry to hear this and would like to help. Please send me a PM with your order number and address and I'll look into it. It may take a little time as we are in the middle of the Christmas rush.

Best,
Alex Marciniszyn
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Malifor22
D-Bee

NMI wrote:I would suggest calling the office.

Thanks NMI, I have contacted the office via the web contact form since posting the above. Kevin and Kathy have gotten back to me and confirmed that yes I did recieve the wrong box. They let me know what I should have received and have now posted the correct box to me, with a little something extra to say sorry for the length of time its taken. They were both genuinely sorry it had taken so long.

I'm now eagerly awaiting the arrival of my grab bag!

Jeremy
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Nice to see a happy ending!

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”