Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » All Things Palladium Books®

Post subject: Rifts CONVENTION-GM PACK
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:54 am

D-Bee

Hey fellas,

I often teach Rifts to new players, especially to those who have reservations about the game, not knowing that it is actually super-simple to teach. However, sometimes, presentation has been an issue.

I personally love the layout of Palladium Books. I'm kinda old school that way. Nevertheless, I have designed a template where I can put in the relevant information for pre-generated characters in a modern fashion as expected by some newbies who otherwise would scoff at the chance to immerse themselves in the wonderful world of Rifts.

Currently, I have converted 4 of the official pre-gens and a combat overview for my personal use. Next up are the other pre-gens from the GM Pack and NPC cards for CS grunts, mercs, d-bees and so forth.

Have a look and tell me what you think. They aren't perfectly arranged for sure, but so far, every new group I tried them with was at least pleased by the visuals and eventually intrigued by Rifts Earth.

Here's a dropbox link to what I've got so far (soon as PDF as well): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f0jawyld7sgv ... ETWza?dl=0

And here's a little preview: https://i.imgur.com/rwzUWhP.jpg

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:38 pm

Champion

First off, welcome to the forums!

I am in awe of your design skills in terms of the layout and look of the image you linked. Its aesthetics are far superior to those of my own NPC generators. Granted, they're built to do different things, but just looking at your pregen character sheet makes me reflect on how much I could up my game by color-coding key sections and choosing better-looking borders and backgrounds. I would love to collaborate with you on revising my existing NPC generators and possibly creating more, if you're interested.

What font are you using?

P.S. The dropbox link isn't working for me, so I can't assess it as an NPC generator.

Check out my maps here!
Also, check out my Instant NPC Generators!

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:25 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

The layout is awesome!

Looking for contributors to help support the lesser supported Palladium Books® game lines at A Megaversal® Miscellany.

Reading: Dragonsbane by Barbara Hambly.