Rifter Sale?

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Ulairi
D-Bee

Rifter Sale?

Unread post by Ulairi »

Any ETA on the Rift subscription drive? I need to re up my subscription.
Jack Burton
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Rifter Sale?

Unread post by Jack Burton »

Ulairi wrote:Any ETA on the Rift subscription drive? I need to re up my subscription.

Hadn't heard about that. Do you know how that will differ than renewing your subscription after you receive your 4th and last Rifter of your subscription?
palladiumjunkie
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by palladiumjunkie »

Jack Burton wrote:
Ulairi wrote:Any ETA on the Rift subscription drive? I need to re up my subscription.

Hadn't heard about that. Do you know how that will differ than renewing your subscription after you receive your 4th and last Rifter of your subscription?

Traditionally, Palladium does a subscription drive around this time every year, which usually includes an added bonus gift. Here is the one from last year...

The Rifter® 2017 Super-Subscription Offer
  • $16 savings off cover price
  • Free gift(s) worth $20.95 to $43.85
  • Free shipping of each issue in the USA
  • Each fun issue delivered to your doorstep
  • Each issue a sourcebook for the Palladium Megaverse®
  • Offer ends Tuesday, February 28, 2017, at Midnight
The cover price of The Rifter® is $13.95 – a steal for 96 pages of RPG source material and adventures. But a subscription gets you The Rifter® delivered to your doorstep for only $9.95 an issue. And you can select a free gift worth $20.95 to $43.85 available only during this special offer, for the cost of shipping and handling. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Offer ends February 28, 2017 (a bit longer for subscribers only).

• $39.80 – USA. That’s only $9.95 each, a savings of $16.00, and Palladium pays the shipping! Plus you get to select a FREE subscriber’s gift worth $20.95-$43.85 (please include $7.00 to cover shipping and handling). That’s $46.80 total including shipping and handling for the free gift. Note: This rate is limited to subscribers in the USA only. Sorry.
  • $61.80 – Canada. That’s $15.45 for each issue of The Rifter®, plus you get to select a FREE subscriber’s gift (please include $12.00 to cover shipping and handling). That’s $73.80 including the gift item. That’s still not a bad price for four 96 page sourcebooks. Our apologies for the higher cost, but Palladium Books cannot cover the cost of postage to other countries. We hope you understand.
  • $75.80 – Overseas. That’s $18.95 for each 96 page issue, plus you get to select a FREE subscriber’s gift (please include $20.00 to cover shipping and handling). That’s $95.80 including the gift item. We are only passing along the additional postage cost, but it is hefty. Our apologies. Postal rates are out of our hands. Likewise, the purchaser is responsible for any duty or customs fees.
Note: Please indicate if the gift items are NOT wanted. You may decline the gift and get your subscription for the regular price of $39.80 (USA), $61.80 (Canada) or $75.80 (other countries). Offer ends February 28, 2017 (a little longer for subscribers only).

A FREE gift worth $20.95 to $43.85 – offer ends Tuesday, February 28, 2017, at Midnight
You pay only the cost of shipping and handling ($7.00 in the USA, $12.00 Canada, and $20.00 overseas) for the FREE gift. Your choices are listed below.

• Gift choice #1 – Rifter® “Collector’s Pack” (3 books; 336 pages): FREE, out of print issues of The Rifter® #5 (Rune Weapons, Spatial Magic, Werebeasts, Rifts® O.C.C., HU2 Heroes thru the Ages, Rahu-Man™, and more) and The Rifter #6 (HU2 robots, Russian Gods, assassins, and more) – plus The Rifter® #14 (Ninjas & Superspies, Fadetown™, Fantasy adventure, and more) – a $43.85 value (we sell #5 and #6 only at conventions for $15.95 each).
  • Gift choice #2 – Comic Book Fun Pack (2 books): FREE A+Plus #5 (Detroit’s first comic, 1978, published by Kevin Siembieda and Alex Marciniszyn, $15 value), and Rifts® Machinations of Doom (graphic novel & sourcebook – art by Ramon K. Perez) – a $33.95 value.
  • Gift choice #3 – “Down Under” Action Pack (2 books): FREE Rifts® World Book 19: Australia and Mutants Down Under (an After the Bomb® sourcebook by Erick Wujcik, easily adapted to Rifts® or Heroes Unlimited™) – $31.85 value.
  • Gift choice #4 – Dead of Winter Pack (2 books): FREE Dead Reign® sourcebooks for a taste of the Zombie Apocalypse and adventure ideas; Fear the Reaper™ and Graveyard Earth™ – a $25.90 value.
  • Gift choice #5 – Minion War™ on Rifts Earth (1 book): FREE Rifts® World Book 35: Megaverse® in Flames™. This book, Heroes of Humanity, HoH CS Arsenal and Disavowed are laying the groundwork for something big. Do not miss out – $24.95 value.
  • Gift choice #6 – The Coalition’s response to the Minion War™ on Rifts Earth (1 book): FREE Rifts® Sourcebook: Heroes of Humanity™. This book, Megaverse® in Flames, HoH CS Arsenal and Disavowed are laying the groundwork for something big – $20.95 value.
  • Gift choice #7 – Land of the Damned One: Chaos Lands (1 book): FREE Chaos Lands for Palladium Fantasy RPG® (The Great Rift, monsters, demons, monster generator tables, 200+ adventure hooks and more!) – $24.95 value.
IMPORTANT GIFT NOTE: Please include shipping and handling to receive your FREE gift: $7.00 in USA, $12.00 in Canada, $20.00 overseas. Thank you. Note: Decline the free gift and pay only the subscription price if you wish.
"Quality takes time. Poop comes out multiple times a year." -MrNexx

"Choosing to house-rule in order to customize the game to your liking can be a beautiful thing.
But being forced to house-rule in order to make the game playable at all is not." - Killer Cyborg
Mr. Jays
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Mr. Jays »

Usually it doesn't start until February. So, check back in a few days.
--- author of "All Quiet on the Western.....What?" Rifter 84
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

They haven't even finished last year 4 book Rifter run yet. Rifter #79 I believe is the
fall Rifter (in Jan/Feb). After Rifter #80 comes out then they can run the Rifter
subscription drive.
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

Yup I am pretty sure that is why we are not seeing the rifter drive yet until rifter 79 is out the door.
Jack Burton
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Jack Burton »

It starts Saturday night!
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Unread post by Glistam »

Am I just missing what the seven gift choices are?
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

Glistam wrote:Am I just missing what the seven gift choices are?

You pay only the cost of shipping and handling ($7.00 in the USA, $24.00 Canada, and $34.00 overseas) for the FREE gift. Your choices are listed below.

Gift choice #1 – Rifter® “Collector’s Pack” (3 books; 336 pages): FREE, out of print The Rifter® #2 (KoDt, Techno-Wizard™ devices and O.C.C.s, Wujcik campaign tips, pirates and more), plus The Rifter® #14 (Fantasy adventure, magic, monsters, Rifts® Fadetowns™, Ninjas & Superspies™ adventure, HU2, Nightbane® and more) and The Rifter® #16 (Fantasy, Heroes Unlimited™, Rifts® adventures, tons of Nightbane®, more) – a $39.85 value (we sell issue #2 only at conventions for $15.95).
Gift choice #2 – Artistic Fun Pack (3 books): FREE Future Visions: The Art of Charles Walton II (96 pages of powerful art intended for upcoming Splicers® and other projects), Rifts® Machinations of Doom (72 page Perez graphic novel + 48 pages of source material), and Rifts® Coloring Book (48 pages of John Zeleznik art for coloring or to enjoy) – $38.85 value.
Gift choice #3 – AtB Mutant Animal Action Pack (4 books): FREE Road Hogs (18 mutant animals, vehicle creation, more), Mutants of the Yucatan (20 mutant animals, encounter tables, more), Mutants of Avalon (18 mutant animals, Druids, magic & more) and the original, out of print, 48 page After the Bomb® “Sourcebook” by Erick Wujcik, ALL easily adaptable to Rifts® or Heroes Unlimited™ – $46.80 value.
Gift choice #4 – Dead of Winter Pack (2 books): FREE Dead Reign® sourcebooks for a taste of the Zombie Apocalypse and adventure ideas; Fear the Reaper™ and Graveyard Earth™ – a $25.90 value.
Gift choice #5 – Minion War™ on Rifts Earth (1 book): FREE Rifts® World Book 35: Megaverse® in Flames™. This book, Heroes of Humanity, HoH CS Arsenal and Disavowed are laying the groundwork for something big. Do not miss out – $24.95 value.
Gift choice #6 – Dark Powers™ (2 books): FREE Nightbane Dark Designs™ (nearly 100 Nightbane Talents/powers, much more), and Mystic China™ (Asian mysticism, Immortals, 87 spells, other magicks, O.C.C.s, 14 Chinese martial arts) – $45.90 value.
Gift choice #7 – Land of the Damned Two: Eternal Torment (1 book): FREE 224 page sourcebook for Palladium Fantasy RPG® (the land described, 15 types of undead, 15 Chaos Beasts, curses, 100+ adventure hooks and more!) – $24.95 value.

Edit because I copy and pasted the old stuff originally the above is the current ghift options.
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Unread post by Glistam »

Thanks; the gift choices weren't on the site when I posted, but the store has since updated with that info.
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”