Why did the comic not take off?

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alpha 11
Palladin

Why did the comic not take off?

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Ok, they kickstarted that comic a while ago, and it got funded. I wasn't able to help at the time, but I was able to buy it latter. So the question is, why didn't it go any further? What was missing? And yes, I did like the stories that were in it.
jcfiala
D-Bee

Re: Why did the comic not take off?

Unread post by jcfiala »

Alpha 11 wrote:Ok, they kickstarted that comic a while ago, and it got funded. I wasn't able to help at the time, but I was able to buy it latter. So the question is, why didn't it go any further? What was missing? And yes, I did like the stories that were in it.

What comic are you talking about?
-----
John Fiala
Will Run Conventions for Food
Prysus
Champion

Unread post by Prysus »

jcfiala wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:Ok, they kickstarted that comic a while ago, and it got funded. I wasn't able to help at the time, but I was able to buy it latter. So the question is, why didn't it go any further? What was missing? And yes, I did like the stories that were in it.

Greetings and Salutations. While I can't say for certain, given the context I'd suspect it's this one ...

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... ook-1.html

Among various non-Palladium stories, the comic also featured a Young Erin Tarn story. Hope that helps. Farewell and safe journeys.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.
jcfiala
D-Bee

Unread post by jcfiala »

Prysus wrote:
jcfiala wrote:

Greetings and Salutations. While I can't say for certain, given the context I'd suspect it's this one ...

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... ook-1.html

Among various non-Palladium stories, the comic also featured a Young Erin Tarn story. Hope that helps. Farewell and safe journeys.

Never seen it before. Interesting.

The answer is probably distribution and marketing - they only had 144 backers for the kickstarter, and although I've looked around a bit, I don't know if they ever did a second issue.
-----
John Fiala
Will Run Conventions for Food
Tiree
Champion
Comment: Token Right Wing Fascist Totalitarian
"Never hit a man while he's down. Kick them, it's easier" - The Hunt

Unread post by Tiree »

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”