Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » All Things Palladium Books®

Post subject: Then There Were Four...
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:18 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Well, I just got off the phone with one of my buddies that I've known since the 2nd grade in 1980 and it seems the stars are right and my gaming drought is over! He said,"I can't remember if you like RIFTS or other Palladium stuff but Travis lives down the street from me now and Ed just bought a house a few miles away. We're getting a group together but we don't want to play D&D, we want to do RIFTS instead. Is that ok?". :lol: He must not know I'm an MA and a BIG fan of RIFTS, Palladium Fantasy, and Dead Reign. Ready to game!

Looking for contributors to help support the lesser supported Palladium Books® game lines at A Megaversal® Miscellany.

Reading: Dragonsbane by Barbara Hambly.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:30 pm

Monk

Yes it is okay to play palladium settings games.

But keep the dnd books…you might go to gaming conventions that don't play PB stuff.

Mostly I write out exactly what I mean, then sometimes get even more finicky.

My Artwork

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:38 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:
Yes it is okay to play palladium settings games.

But keep the dnd books…you might go to gaming conventions that don't play PB stuff.

Very true. I made the mistake of getting rid of some gaming stuff that I didn't use a lot - never again! I only get rid of stuff that sucks...lol.

Looking for contributors to help support the lesser supported Palladium Books® game lines at A Megaversal® Miscellany.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:23 am

Champion

Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!
Semi-Retired Gamer wrote:
Well, I just got off the phone with one of my buddies that I've known since the 2nd grade in 1980 and it seems the stars are right and my gaming drought is over! He said,"I can't remember if you like RIFTS or other Palladium stuff but Travis lives down the street from me now and Ed just bought a house a few miles away. We're getting a group together but we don't want to play D&D, we want to do RIFTS instead. Is that ok?". :lol: He must not know I'm an MA and a BIG fan of RIFTS, Palladium Fantasy, and Dead Reign. Ready to game!

Nice, looking forward to hearing more!!

Image Image

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:11 pm

Champion

Comment: HTTP 404 [witty comment not found]

Congrats, wish I could be that lucky. My long time group dissolved a year or two ago and I don't ever see it forming again.

Dispelling negative myths about snakes and other reptiles through education and understanding. All things nature, other animals, gluten free living with a little mix of the vegetarian & vegan lifestyle. Check us out!

Instagram: @skylilysnaturetv
Twitter: @skylilynaturetv
Youtube: skyliliysnaturetv

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:33 am

Megaversal® Ambassador

A character creation session is taking place next Sunday. Getting closer...

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:39 am

Knight

Comment: Theres space for a paper airplane race in the eye of a hurricane.
Congrats.

The Ugly Truth - Carl Gleba on the Cabal of 24.
Rifts® Online: Megaversal Highway.

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:08 pm

Champion

Akashic Soldier wrote:
Congrats.

Seconded, and you're back or identity theft ? :lol:

Dispelling negative myths about snakes and other reptiles through education and understanding. All things nature, other animals, gluten free living with a little mix of the vegetarian & vegan lifestyle. Check us out!

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:55 am

Megaversal® Ambassador

Razzinold wrote:
Akashic Soldier wrote:
Congrats.

I'm back...lol. I stepped away from online activity for a bit. I was tangled up in a divorce and needed to focus on that. I'm good to go now.

Well, the game dissolved rather quickly due to work schedule changes. Two of the guys now work at the same place but business has picked up so much for them - they do extermination treatments - with the warmer weather that they are hooked up 6 days a week. At least for the time being the game is on hold.

Unread postPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:12 pm

Champion

Razzinold wrote:
Akashic Soldier wrote:
Congrats.

I'm back...lol. I stepped away from online activity for a bit. I was tangled up in a divorce and needed to focus on that. I'm good to go now.

Well, the game dissolved rather quickly due to work schedule changes. Two of the guys now work at the same place but business has picked up so much for them - they do extermination treatments - with the warmer weather that they are hooked up 6 days a week. At least for the time being the game is on hold.

Sorry to hear about the divorce, and the now lack of gaming already, but welcome back to your online activities :D

Unread postPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:17 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Razzinold wrote:
Razzinold wrote:
Akashic Soldier wrote:
Congrats.

Sorry to hear about the divorce, and the now lack of gaming already, but welcome back to your online activities :D

Thanks! It's good to be back and the gaming should just be on hold during the busy season...