Rifts 30th Anniversary Color Hardcover available now !

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Rifts 30th Anniversary Color Hardcover available now !

Unread post by AlexM »

The color cover edition of the Rifts 30th Anniversary RPG is shipping now. It features the original Splugorth Slave Barge cover by Keith Parkinson. Get the details here:

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... cover.html

The Gold Hardcover edition is also available. https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... cover.html
Sureshot
Champion
Comment: They Saved Sureshot's Brain!

Re: Rifts 30th Anniversary Color Hardcover available now !

Unread post by Sureshot »

Will this be available in PDF format for purchase?.
If it's stupid and it works. It's not stupid

Palladium can't be given a free pass for criticism because people have a lot of emotion invested in it.

Pathfinder is good. It is not the second coming of D&D.

Surshot is absolutely right. (Kevin Seimbeda)

Enlightened Grognard

When I step out of line the mods do their jobs. I don't benefit from some sort of special protection.
AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by AlexM »

There are no plans to release it as a PDF.
thorr-kan
Adventurer

Unread post by thorr-kan »

AlexM wrote:There are no plans to release it as a PDF.

Are there any thumbnails of the original color plates vs the new color plates?
thorr-kan
Adventurer

AlexM wrote:Which color plates?

"An extra 32 pages of color."

That reads as new art to this version. I still have the softcover. I'd like an idea of what the extra color pages are, and if anything from the original is missing.
AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by AlexM »

thorr-kan wrote:

That reads as new art to this version. I still have the softcover. I'd like an idea of what the extra color pages are, and if anything from the original is missing.

I don't know why you would think anything is missing. The color endsheets are taken from the original Rifts Calendar. The rest of the book is a straight reprint on slightly different paper stock. The bonus material includes some color staff photos, including Erick Wujcik. There is a gallery of every Rifts cover, including the original silver and gold, and every sourcebook cover. Also included is the cover for the unpublished Rifts China 3 and the unpublished United Worlds of Warlock, plus the front and back of the starter box for the Rifts Collectible Card Game.
thorr-kan
Adventurer

AlexM wrote:
thorr-kan wrote:

I don't know why you would think anything is missing. The color endsheets are taken from the original Rifts Calendar. The rest of the book is a straight reprint on slightly different paper stock. The bonus material includes some color staff photos, including Erick Wujcik. There is a gallery of every Rifts cover, including the original silver and gold, and every sourcebook cover. Also included is the cover for the unpublished Rifts China 3 and the unpublished United Worlds of Warlock, plus the front and back of the starter box for the Rifts Collectible Card Game.

Alex, thanks for the info.

I was unclear with my "missing" statement above; that's on me. With the new color pages, what I meant was whether anything had been replaced. And I made that about as clear as mud.
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

thorr-kan wrote:
AlexM wrote:
thorr-kan wrote:

Alex, thanks for the info.

I was unclear with my "missing" statement above; that's on me. With the new color pages, what I meant was whether anything had been replaced. And I made that about as clear as mud.

Nope, everything from the first page to the end of the original book is the same as near as I can tell. The stuff on the company and the cover gallery is added to the end.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”