That was fast.

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

That was fast.

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

The Dead Reign forum has already passed 2,500 posts. That sure didn't take long. I hope this is a sign on how well the game will do. :D

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
MrMom
Dungeon Crawler

Re: That was fast.

Unread post by MrMom »

The Hottest stars burn brightest right before they burn out. :!:
DtMK
Hero

Unread post by DtMK »

It's a popular topic all right, but I think it's generated buzz because there's a distinct interest in this kind of game in a Palladium setting. It's its own genre and world that's good alone or can be mixed in with the right other settings. Supply and demand, and now every time a new zombie movie comes out, we can compare to what our characters from this game would do in it, or even play them out.
Bob Herzog from KoDT put it best: HOODY HOO! http://www.facebook.com/manyfacesofdave
Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Nightbreed »

DtMK wrote:It's a popular topic all right, but I think it's generated buzz because there's a distinct interest in this kind of game in a Palladium setting. It's its own genre and world that's good alone or can be mixed in with the right other settings. Supply and demand, and now every time a new zombie movie comes out, we can compare to what our characters from this game would do in it, or even play them out.

Don't forget about all the great ideas that have been passed around about this game. Ranging from how to mix it with other games or how do play it in either a magical or non magic setting on its own or blending them with others. Is it really a wonder how this forum got to 2,500 so fast? ;)

And we owe it all to Citizen Lazlo who came up with it as well as the other writes who helped make the book. (even if there are disagreements about it among us fans, but it's all good. It's still a great game! :D )

Return to “Dead Reign™”