Simple, honest question.

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Re: Simple, honest question.

Unread post by NMI »

No. Plain and simple.
Once someone starts claiming "Plagiarism", then all of those nasty legal terms start coming out...
Libel, defamation, etc...
Hence why a previous post got locked.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Shotgun Jolly
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Shotgun Jolly »

Yeah,

Anyway this thread can be unlocked? As it seems with the review, alot of it was constructive. It even helped me get rid of any worries I had. Now I cant wait to pick it up!

There was good talks about how to get around the parts people liked and disliked, different views on the subject. Over all, from my point of view, I really enjoyed talking about the points that were made.

Its a shame to have such a good post locked up.

My 2 cents worth..
©-JC Locke retains ownership and rights of all original artwork and information posted
by the ShotGun Jolly account.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Because I am a nice guy, I unlocked the previous thread.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “Dead Reign™”