Characters from Rifts Novels

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Aramanthus
Monk

Re: Characters from Rifts Novels

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Actually they were statted out over on authors site for years. There were a few who weren't statted out. But the major characters were done.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

No idea nowadays. I had them on my old computer. But that suffered some serious problems years ago. I think I Had hard copies of them. I know I've used the lead female villian "Sahara" several times over the years. I 'm going to have dig thru several boxes of hard copies I printed over the last 12 years or so.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE
Josh Sinsapaugh
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

Drax wrote:I agree seeing stats for the characters would be cool. Anyone think there might be a chance even if it is slim that they will make more novels?

Actually, the short story anthology is/was, in part, a way to test the waters to see if people were still interested in fiction from Palladium Books.

If it does well, the likelyhood of another novel(s) increases exponentially.

Nothing is definite though.

~ Josh
Slag

Unread post by Slag »

I'm itchin' to do a novel. For the love of gawd, buy coppies of the Anthology!! Give me an excuse!!! :badbad:
Fickt nicht mit der Raketemensch!

"I respect you. And unlike love, respect can't be bought" - Homer Simpson.
Aramanthus
Monk

I think you are right Mephisto!

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

I had her encounter several of my players over the years. She always managed to either end combat in a draw and someelse shot some missiles in her general direction hoping to get the players away from her. She hasn't died yet. And believe me they have tried to get her.

HH....FIE
Josh Sinsapaugh
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

Injundon wrote:everyone seems to forget, Juier plate only has 45MDC. Auto-dodge under no circumstances guarantees success. Auto-dodge now has it's own bonus and is not tied to P.P.

Maxi man has more MDC and magic armor and such,

Auto-Dodge is tied to P.P., and recieves bonuses from it respectively:
Normal dodge bonuses do not apply, but P.P. bonuses do
Source: Rifts Ultimate Edition, page 79

~ Josh
Aramanthus
Monk

Yeah, but if that is a regular juicer and he gets away from Sahara he is one lucky guy!

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

So in other words is that he is using "Foster's" to accelerate himself to the next level of capability. :D

HH....FIE

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”