Simple Magic And Psychic Combos

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Re: Simple Magic And Psychic Combos

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Gravitus Everlast wrote:My second favorite is for you Conjurers out there. First, conjure up a knife or other pointy object made of pure sodium or potassium and a glass bottle of water. Now throw the pointy thing into your opponent and follow it up with the bottle of water.... BOOM!! That's right kids, if you remember back to junior high science class, you might remember that when you expose sodium or potassium to simple H2O, it EXPLODES. And quite violently I might add.

Wouldn't that apply with blood too?
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
filo_clarke
Adventurer

Unread post by filo_clarke »

If a conjurer can make a knife out of any material, then why isn't he making it out of a contact explosive to begin with? I mean if the knife is made out of an organic peroxide, or something similar, it will explode on impact. No need to waste another conjuring on the water bottle, plus a called shot to hit the knife.

For that matter, why make it into a knife at all, an amorphous lump of the stuff would be just as effective.
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Re: Simple Magic And Psychic Combos

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Gravitus Everlast wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:
Gravitus Everlast wrote:My second favorite is for you Conjurers out there. First, conjure up a knife or other pointy object made of pure sodium or potassium and a glass bottle of water. Now throw the pointy thing into your opponent and follow it up with the bottle of water.... BOOM!! That's right kids, if you remember back to junior high science class, you might remember that when you expose sodium or potassium to simple H2O, it EXPLODES. And quite violently I might add.

Wouldn't that apply with blood too?

You know, I thought of that this morning as I was brushing my teeth.

Brushing your teeth makes you think of blood...?

:-D
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”