Oh, cool

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Lucas
Adventurer

Unread post by Lucas »

you guys are from Tuscon where were you when i was stationed there bugger B.
Buck the System
Brian Manning
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist
Comment: I'm the King of Rock, There is none higher!
Sucka MC's should call me sire!

Re: Tuscon

Unread post by Brian Manning »

BARQ wrote:Hey i ave been in Tucson since 1971,lol i used to hate it here .After i moved to texas to become proffesional wrestler{ failed miserably } i came back and yep little town of dirt, horses and wise open scenery is "truly" my home. WOnder you drive a 18 wheeler,is very kewl. I have got about 20 boos back in my collection, bookmans has helped alot.

Holy crap! You can't just drop that bombshell and walk away without at least glancing backwards at our (or at least my) curious expression. Truckers, rasslers, zombies (and guns of course). Even seemingly simple posts on these forums just makes me itch more and more for Dead Reign to be released.

I plan on running a game where a group of RPGers are on their way to a con and stumble across some serious zombie action. I mean, you know all these PCs would be mentally prepared for this kind of thing (who here doesn't have at least the initial kernel of an idea of how they would handle themselves in the zombie apocalypse?), but the fun is finding out how physically capable they are of pulling of their plans.
Artwork • Social Media • Writing • Shenanigans
Brian-Manning.com
Brian Manning
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist
Comment: I'm the King of Rock, There is none higher!
Sucka MC's should call me sire!

Unread post by Brian Manning »

Man that is old school ('84-'85 is about the time I first started watching Pro Wrestling). I'm going to make sure one of the characters in my first Dead Reign campaign will be skilled in the use of the Von Eric "Iron Claw". zombie heads will explode...
Artwork • Social Media • Writing • Shenanigans
Brian-Manning.com

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”