Spatial Mage

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The ineffible GM
Explorer

Unread post by The ineffible GM »

The answer is that there is no answer.

They're a non-canon OCC, there can't really be any kind of official ruling on a class that isn't official to begin with.

So I'd say ask your GM if he'll let you get the spells. Or if you are the GM just make a decision yourself, whichever way you want it to go.
"Otaru taught me that blue skies mean happiness"
- Lime, from Sabre Marionette J, episode twenty five
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

moved to a more appropriate forum.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

You would have to ask the author of the artical if such is so. Untill then, No.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
GT
Explorer

Unread post by GT »

They get spells like normal magic users per level, of one per level up to the spatial mage's level. They can also get magic other ways, purchase and other ways mages can get spells also.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

GT wrote:They get spells like normal magic users per level, of one per level up to the spatial mage's level. They can also get magic other ways, purchase and other ways mages can get spells also.

However they are limited in their choices in their non-spatial mage selections.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
CushionRide
D-Bee

Unread post by CushionRide »

i find the two classes are totally different, since i had a traveller shifter for a long term charachter, the spacial mage is more oriented toward creating dimensions of there own, i think its over powered, probably npc only. the traveler i had was short on spell learning, i had to rely on purchasing spells elsewhere.

{"DROP YOUR WEAPONS OR WE KILL YOUR COMMANDER!", i raised my rocket launcher and fired a volley of 4 missiles at them. well actualy i targeted the LT......} at this point the GM looks at me "are you serious", "yes, im shooting the LT. the best way to solve a hostage situation is to eliminate the hostage"

Diabolic RULES!!!!
Grandil
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: 'tis an ill wind that blows no minds, Sometimes a Cigar is just a Cigar-Jung to Freud
425 Geek Points "There is NO separation between God, & Man" Joseph Campbell

Spatial Mage

Unread post by Grandil »

The Spatial Mage is in Rifters 3, & 5-I just got a signed copy of #3. The Celestial Line Rider & Celestial mage(?) is in 10. I wouldn't allow the Spatial mage to get the new Shifter spells in 15,
because Spatial mage spells work on the Element of Space. The same would go for the Celestial mages getting Spatial mage spells-It
would be like a Warlock getting regular invocations. The Spatial mage does need work, though. It's all yours Gadrin!
Sometimes a Cigar is just a cigar-Jung to Freud
Feel it- Freud's Cigar, 300 geek points!

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”