Vacation time confirmed!!!

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Vacation time confirmed!!!

Unread post by NMI »

Yeah Me!!!! The company I work for ( JPMorgan Chase Bank ) has officially approved my vacation time for May 3, 4, 5 and 6!!! Yeah me. Not that it matters, cuz I would have just scheduled my time around the Open House and/or called in sick!!!
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Chaos
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Chaos »

Good to hear :ok: I knew you'd be there and look forward t meeting you and the forum crew ;)
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Actually, I think I will be the only moderator there. (Next to Wayne/Alex/etc...)
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Chaos
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Chaos »

Mod, member makes no never mind to me ... :p

There are several of the board members I would like to meet. That most definitely includes you but isn't limited to mods alone ;) most of the other peoples I want to meet are staffers, artists and even a few of the freelancers (I actually plan on spending more time chatting these guys up more than anyone else else there :shock: thats their warning they, don't get another!) :p I just want to put personality to the post I read voices to the words and a face to the names :D

I already know what a few of ya look like but this KY boy aint heard ya speakin' yet and though personality comes out in post it don't do nothin' for sayin' how a person sounds ;)
Preacher
Hero
Comment: My Thermonuclear level defense of Palladium is neither condoned nor endorsed by Palladium Books.

Unread post by Preacher »

The Deific NMI wrote:Actually, I think I will be the only moderator there. (Next to Wayne/Alex/etc...)

None of the other Mods are going to be there, for real?
ImageImage Yeah I like guns. Image
I pledge allegiance to this flag, if that bothers you well that's too bad!!!
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Preacher wrote:
The Deific NMI wrote:Actually, I think I will be the only moderator there. (Next to Wayne/Alex/etc...)

None of the other Mods are going to be there, for real?
Not that I am aware of. IIRC, most of my fellow mods dont live close enough to make the journey.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Yeah, I'm skipping class and work for the open house. I guess its just me but I think there are certain things more important than class and work.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Warwolf
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

The Galactus Kid wrote:I guess its just me but I think there are certain things more important than class and work.

Nope, not just you. I've already informed my professors of my impending absence, and the places I'm currently applying to for work will know as well. It will take one heck of a hurdle to keep me from going. 8-)
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Agreed.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.

Return to “Palladium Open House”