Human Territory of Havea

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Human Territory of Havea

Unread post by NMI »

Is this human territory (Havea) of the Wolfen Empire located on a map somewhere? I am making a character for a friend and the character is from Havea. Best location I can find is somewhere near the January Magic Tribe (the 8th tribe IIRC).

Any help would be nice.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
AzathothXy
Adventurer

Unread post by AzathothXy »

Not that I can find. And that is after looking in the Northern Hinterlands and Wolfen Wars boooks.
The Nuclear Chaos
That thing is not dead which has the capacity to continue to exist eternally,
And if the abnormal ones come,then death may cease to be
J. Lionheart
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by J. Lionheart »

The Wolfen Empire doesn't have territorial borders in the traditional sense, where things are specifically outlined. It goes against Wolfen ways. Avramstown itself, however, the Havean capitol, is on the northwest edge of the Algor Mountains. In Wolfen Empire, on page 19, look for the star on the map inbetween tribal centers II, VII, and VIII. That'll be Avramstown.
Jeremiah Lionheart (Evan Cooney)
Only person ever to kill another player in KS's "Secret Enemy" game.
"Julius is convinced Evan Cooney was born to play Weasel Man." -Kevin
J. Lionheart
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by J. Lionheart »

GAR0351 wrote:Which brings up how this human kingdom is played in campaigns. I've always treated it as a remote and isolated 'lost' kingdom. While some scholars know of its history and location most assume it to have been destroyed by the wolfen empire. The standard yeoman in the Eastern Territory has never even heard of it and would dis-believe any human kingdom would willingly ally with the Wolfen if they learned of it.
I've also played up the Havea ruling class as being only semi-willing subjects of the wolfen empire due to not having any other choices. They are too remote for human allies and too small to put up any permanent defiance of the wolfen legions. Also, 99% of the folk of Havea have never left that domain. I use the same concept for the gnome and dwarven communities mentioned in the Wolfen book.

Well, according to the book, King Avramstrom not only jumped at the chance to join the empire, he then proceded to go on a grand tour around Phi, Lopan, and the Eastern Territories telling everybody what they'd done, and trying to get the other human groups to join as well. The Wolfen were surprised by his request, but saw no legal reason to bar him, so accepted his kingdom's "application" to join them.

Also, if that weren't enough to put them on the map of the other humans, the majority of the Wolfen Empire's cavalry is made up of Havean's, so you'd better believe the Eastern Territories' armies are well aware of a sizable human element of the Wolfen forces.
Jeremiah Lionheart (Evan Cooney)
Only person ever to kill another player in KS's "Secret Enemy" game.
"Julius is convinced Evan Cooney was born to play Weasel Man." -Kevin
Veknironth
Hero

Unread post by Veknironth »

Well, I am not sure where it is on the map, but I agree with Lionheart that it's not a secret.

-Vek
"Although, if we can't find it, maybe it is a lost kingdom."

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”