Where are my posts going??

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

You can PM The Deific NMI to ask if you have been moderated--and what thread is it that you created that was deleted? what was it about?
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

I would blaim it on the switching to a new server.
WE always have problems like that when we do this.
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

..I take it you link directly to the message boards instead of the Palladium main site; I learned not to do that a few years ago; moving the boards created a mirror universe for a few days. It was luck of the draw which boards you ended up on, then one got deleted and many of the past few days threads disappeared into the eather...

-Mike <8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Marcantony
Adventurer

Unread post by Marcantony »

Ask NMI but at this point Id say its probably a forum glitch. Theres been a few during the transition to the new server.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”