Some well deserved praise...

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Warwolf
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Some well deserved praise...

Unread post by Warwolf »

I was going to post this last night, but studying for a test got in the way. Leave it to Kevin to somewhat beat me to the punch (and he was a day late :oops: ). Anyway, I wanted to thank the likes of Kathy, Shawn, Wayne, Carl, Julius, Alex, Mdnght, and many others for making this event run relatively smoothly. Those of you that worked the register, directed traffic, did admissions, set up, cleaned up, etc., were the real unsung heroes of the weekend. Many thanks to you all. :)

There is no "applause" or "salute" icon, so this is the best I can do. :ok:
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

No applause, just throw money.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
MADMANMIKE
Comment: The Emolancer

Re: Some well deserved praise...

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

Warwolf wrote:I was going to post this last night, but studying for a test got in the way. Leave it to Kevin to somewhat beat me to the punch (and he was a day late :oops: ). Anyway, I wanted to thank the likes of Kathy, Shawn, Wayne, Carl, Julius, Alex, Mdnght, and many others for making this event run relatively smoothly. Those of you that worked the register, directed traffic, did admissions, set up, cleaned up, etc., were the real unsung heroes of the weekend. Many thanks to you all. :)

There is no "applause" or "salute" icon, so this is the best I can do. :ok:

..Here here. They all did a great job. I'll also point out that while I was waiting to die in Carmen's game on Sunday Xar started helping out stacking chairs and tables. One more to chalk up to the family atmosphere.

-Mike >8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
The Galactus Kid

I agree. Its going to make fighting with you guys on the boards alot more difficult now. I even asked Killer Cyborg when we were going to pull out the gloves and box.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

Warwolf

Unread post by Warwolf »

MADMANMIKE wrote:..Here here. They all did a great job. I'll also point out that while I was waiting to die in Carmen's game on Sunday Xar started helping out stacking chairs and tables. One more to chalk up to the family atmosphere.

-Mike >8]

Yeah, I helped Todd carry a table over (and he was sickly all weekend). Then I made Spectre wait on me while Carl and I sorted t-shirts. There's that dang Eagle Scout showing through again... :oops:

but I feel obligated to do that kind of thing when I'm a guest in someone's house. So, kudos to all the other fans who helped out. :ok:
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
The Galactus Kid

Thats something that I should have asked before. NEW THREAD!!!

Xar
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: J.V. Adams
(he/him/his)

Unread post by Xar »

Warwolf wrote:
MADMANMIKE wrote:..Here here. They all did a great job. I'll also point out that while I was waiting to die in Carmen's game on Sunday Xar started helping out stacking chairs and tables. One more to chalk up to the family atmosphere.

-Mike >8]

Yeah, I helped Todd carry a table over (and he was sickly all weekend). Then I made Spectre wait on me while Carl and I sorted t-shirts. There's that dang Eagle Scout showing through again... :oops:

but I feel obligated to do that kind of thing when I'm a guest in someone's house. So, kudos to all the other fans who helped out. :ok:

Yeah, well...I wasn't an Eagle Scout. However, I am a Den Leader :)
~Xar~

↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A select start
Warwolf

Unread post by Warwolf »

Xar wrote:Yeah, well...I wasn't an Eagle Scout. However, I am a Den Leader :)

Good for you, giving back to the community. :ok:

I only made mention of that because it pretty much obligates me to help out where I can. Thus, those that weren't deserve the real credit (like you).
Slag

Unread post by Slag »

Great time! :ok:

There's a reason no other RPG company rocks like Palladium! 8-)
Fickt nicht mit der Raketemensch!

"I respect you. And unlike love, respect can't be bought" - Homer Simpson.
MADMANMIKE

..Next time, we can't let Kev run a game. We need to get him to play in some instead.

..In fact, some of us should volunteer to run the concessions so some of the employees can sit down and game for a change.

-Mike >8]
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

MADMANMIKE wrote:..Next time, we can't let Kev run a game. We need to get him to play in some instead.

..In fact, some of us should volunteer to run the concessions so some of the employees can sit down and game for a change.

-Mike >8]

:ok:

Agreed!
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
MADMANMIKE

Savariousx1 wrote:Well your welcome and thanks for the thanks, Even though I almost gave Wayne a heart attack. I think that was Wayne anyway. I was moving that F***ed up dolly with the busted rear wheel full of fold up chairs, I almost ran over the 6ft glitterboy prop. Yeah It would of been funny to think A Mighty GB can be taken out by a warehouse dolly cart :lol: , but it would have sucked for me (How much does thast thing cost anyway :eek: ?)

..Well, I believe it's one of a kind, so... Priceless?

-Mike >8]
Subjugator
Palladium Books® Super Fan

Unread post by Subjugator »

Savariousx1 wrote:Well your welcome and thanks for the thanks, Even though I almost gave Wayne a heart attack. I think that was Wayne anyway. I was moving that F***ed up dolly with the busted rear wheel full of fold up chairs, I almost ran over the 6ft glitterboy prop. Yeah It would of been funny to think A Mighty GB can be taken out by a warehouse dolly cart :lol: , but it would have sucked for me (How much does thast thing cost anyway :eek: ?)

I was laughed at when I offered $1,000 for it, if that helps any.
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

I can see an illustration of that nearly every time I come here.
Slag

Unread post by Slag »

Subjugator wrote:

Sub, you'd have bought Kev if he'd been for sale! :lol:
Fickt nicht mit der Raketemensch!

"I respect you. And unlike love, respect can't be bought" - Homer Simpson.
Subjugator
Palladium Books® Super Fan

Unread post by Subjugator »

Slag wrote:
Subjugator wrote:

Sub, you'd have bought Kev if he'd been for sale! :lol:

They didn't think the fifteen million I offered was enough. I agree with them, but it was worth a try.

:) I'm still in love with my latest purchase from Scott Johnson. The original for the cover of RUE.

;)
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

I can see an illustration of that nearly every time I come here.
Warwolf

Unread post by Warwolf »

Subjugator wrote:They didn't think the fifteen million I offered was enough. I agree with them, but it was worth a try.

:) I'm still in love with my latest purchase from Scott Johnson. The original for the cover of RUE.

;)

NICE!!

That's going to be a priceless item in years to come...

you're leaving it to me in your will, right?

Right? :D
Midnght
OLD ONE
Comment: I do things you only fantasize about.

Unread post by Midnght »

Thanks nice to be appreciated. }:>)
Wolfen Silver Enclosed

Return to “Palladium Open House”