who all played kevins game

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

erc1971
Wanderer

Unread post by erc1971 »

I was there :-o

I expected to game with Kevin out on the warehouse. But nope, we had the pleasure of him taking us upstairs in the front office and gaming in thier private rec area.

(And as a sign of the amount of hours worked - they have a bed up there!)

I was one of the ogre warlocks - who when turned the goblin upside to shake him down for my missing moneypurse was accused of rape, and shot with an arrow by another party member!

I wondered how the heck Kevin was going to handle a game with 23 or so people in it - well, the only way one could I suppose - and that was go for the comedy. On our way home, my friend seemed to be having medical problems from the quantity of laughing he did in those couple hours.

Much fun, and an experience I will never forget.

Eric
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, CANADA. NOT Austrailia, CANADA.

Unread post by Prince Artemis »

Ah, the mark of a true rpg game. some guy always gets turned into a girl

seriously, they should just make the Metamorphosis oppisite gender a common spell and cut out the insane/annoying middle man ;)
Khellendros

Unread post by Khellendros »

Ah yes I was there as well, I talked to the goblin raper, and was nearby the knight girl, that became a penguin and gambled his soul like a idiot. I was the wizard that gave the old man back his wand and tried to get information out of him. But to no avail, Kevin just wasnt going to make it easy on us like that. But by far the "Dust" chant was one of the best things ever!
Warwolf
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

I wasn't there, but I heard bad things about penguins and such. :shock: :?
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
J. Lionheart
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by J. Lionheart »

ssjninja wrote:i was the knight that was turned into a girl iam sure yoy remember sense i was so loud :lol:

Guy that was turned into a girl that was turned into a penguin that was turned back into a guy that then lost his soul and had it returned and then just about lost it again? Haha, good to see you on the boards. That was quite entertaining to watch ::grins::
Jeremiah Lionheart (Evan Cooney)
Only person ever to kill another player in KS's "Secret Enemy" game.
"Julius is convinced Evan Cooney was born to play Weasel Man." -Kevin
MADMANMIKE
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

J. Lionheart wrote:
ssjninja wrote:i was the knight that was turned into a girl iam sure yoy remember sense i was so loud :lol:

Guy that was turned into a girl that was turned into a penguin that was turned back into a guy that then lost his soul and had it returned and then just about lost it again? Haha, good to see you on the boards. That was quite entertaining to watch ::grins::

..You guys will love this then; On Monday when Xar and I went back, I video taped a guided tour of the office; we ended up in the production room next to the room where you guys gamed, and as he finished the tour, I had to ask Kev about "And the Penguin goes for your Crotch". So he gave us a rundown of the premise of the adventure and all of the actions of ssninja's character, who at least twice was refered to as "a hoot".

-Mike >8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Hannibal
Explorer

Unread post by Hannibal »

I was the other Ogre water warlock, who dropped several walls of ice on the enemy orcs, then boiled their trapped bodies in clouds of steam :twisted:

I then spent my last PPE dropping one more wall of ice on the final demon and the three foolish players trying to strike a deal with it (after they nearly killed the poor knight PC). :nh:

And that was the end of that little affair. 8-)
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Yeah. I walked into the game a couple of times but I left once I heard Kevin say "OK, so the penguin goes after your crotch."
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.

Return to “Palladium Open House”