Pre-Order Maps of Hades and Dyval - Open House Only

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Carl Gleba
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Lord of Chaos!

Pre-Order Maps of Hades and Dyval - Open House Only

Unread post by Carl Gleba »

This is a one time opportunity to buy a set of 8 color maps for the Minion War Series. Hades and Dyval are depicted with notable places in Hades and Dyval. Each map will be printed on good paper (8 1/2 x 11) and come in a plastic holder. If anyone is interested please let me know so I can figure out how many to have printed up. Cost is $20.

This is a Palladium Open House Exclusive. Plus I'll be able to answer any questions on the contents of the maps at the open house.

Thanks,

Carl
ImageImage
Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Unread post by Marrowlight »

:( :ugh: :frust: :frust: :frust: :x

No chance of just mailing you a money order for 'em?
Soon I Shall Bring Forth A New Beginning, And All Shall Be Made Mighty At The Touch Of My Hand

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I won't be able to play in your games, but I would still love to have these for my own games. count me in.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Reelman
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator
Comment: Eliminating that not so fresh feeling from the world of role playing.

Unread post by Reelman »

Sadly I will not be able to play in any of your games as I am running 3 of my own but would love a set of maps.
Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Is there anyone to play in anyone else's games here, or are only GM's coming? :)
Soon I Shall Bring Forth A New Beginning, And All Shall Be Made Mighty At The Touch Of My Hand

Xar
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: J.V. Adams
(he/him/his)

Unread post by Xar »

I'm too chicken to run anything, and I look forward to playing in as much as I can.
~Xar~

↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A select start
Jason Richards

Unread post by Jason Richards »

Marrowlight wrote:Is there anyone to play in anyone else's games here, or are only GM's coming? :)

I'm running on Saturday, playing on Sunday.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
J. Lionheart
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by J. Lionheart »

I'll buy them.
Jeremiah Lionheart (Evan Cooney)
Only person ever to kill another player in KS's "Secret Enemy" game.
"Julius is convinced Evan Cooney was born to play Weasel Man." -Kevin
Carl Gleba

Just an update. I picked up the copies yesterday and they look great! I'm putting the set of 8 in plastic sheet protectors. It has a three ring thingie so if you want to store them in a binder. Hope thats cool with everybody.

See ya at the open house.

Carl
ImageImage
Warwolf
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

Glad to hear you'll definitely be attending, count me in on those maps!
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
Marrowlight
Knight

Carl Gleba wrote:Just an update. I picked up the copies yesterday and they look great! I'm putting the set of 8 in plastic sheet protectors. It has a three ring thingie so if you want to store them in a binder. Hope thats cool with everybody.

See ya at the open house.

Carl

Now if only the Three ring thingie had a scan of the cover of the respective dimension books on the front and back.

HINT HINT :D

Carl Gleba

I wish I new what the covers looked like myself. I'm just excited that I get John Z. to do another cover for one of my books. His stuff rocks!

Carl
ImageImage
Jason Richards

Unread post by Jason Richards »

Well Carl, you never should have suggested it to me. I'm stealing your idea.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

I will buy one.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
The Galactus Kid

Are they just going to be at the open house with our names on them? I'll just walk up and pick mine up. The less time I have to talk to Carl, the less time our greatness has to attempt to meld and destroy the mega-verse. lol
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

Carl Gleba

Well I printed up 25 sets. So its first come first serve at the open house :lol: No, those of you who specifically said you'll buy one will get one!

Carl
ImageImage
The Galactus Kid

I look forward to getting my hands on these.

Carl Gleba

Gotta keep ahead of that Richards guy who is stealing my thunder :lol:

Carl
ImageImage
Marrowlight
Knight

Carl Gleba wrote:Gotta keep ahead of that Richards guy who is stealing my thunder :lol:

Carl

Step One: Mutilate your face

Step Two: Conquer your home nation of Latveria.

Step Three: From that point on everyone will realize you're the far cooler of the pair even if he somehow always one ups you. :D

Carl Gleba

Cool thanks for all the responses. Half of what I have printed is already spoken for between PM's and this thread. Anymore and I'll have to get more copies made.

Carl
ImageImage
Carl Gleba

Holyoak wrote:Carl if it's for the fantasy setting then count me in. As a GM you can never have enough pictures...

While Hades and Dyval will be Rifts Dimension books I can see them being fully compatible with Palladium fantasy. Both are S.D.C. dimensions with M.D. notes.

I'll have a sample of the maps with me for anyone who wants to look them over before committing to buy.

I'd also like to thank those of you who have said in advance that you'll pick up a set. The above stands for you guys as well. Please look over my sample set and only buy them if you are happy with them. No hard feelings if you change your mind.

I don't know Kevin's plans, so he may or may not print the maps I did up. Plus even if they are printed in the books they will be in black and white. I think the color maps look pretty darn great and the open house is likely the only time you'll be able to get them. The rest will be donated for future grab bags.

Thanks and see ya at the open house.

Carl
ImageImage
Reddenedone
Adventurer

Unread post by Reddenedone »

I would also like a set
Lazlo Kid
Wanderer

Unread post by Lazlo Kid »

I'd love to have a set. They sound really cool.
Lazlo's Chinese Relativity Axiom: "No matter how great your triumphs or how tragic your defeats, approximately one billion Chinese couldn't care less."
Carl Gleba

Well my estimates place me at 15 sets sold with 10 remaining. Questions is do I need to make more for the open house :?:

Carl
ImageImage
Lazlo Kid
Wanderer

Unread post by Lazlo Kid »

It wouldn't hurt. If nothing else, once those of us who get them start talking about how cool they are, they'll probably sell like hotcakes. ;)
Lazlo's Chinese Relativity Axiom: "No matter how great your triumphs or how tragic your defeats, approximately one billion Chinese couldn't care less."
Carl Gleba

Ubistvo wrote:if the 15 doesn't include me, I'd say yes. (please :D )

Yup, you've been counted :)
ImageImage
Carl Gleba

Well it looks like all orders are in. Those who have sent me PM's as well as those in this thread have had one put aside for them. The rest are first come first serve.

C-ya at the open house :D

Carl
ImageImage
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Thanx for my copy Carl. I truely appreciate it. And thanx for the positive feedback on how I am doing as Admin.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
J. Lionheart
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by J. Lionheart »

The maps are great, and from the minute or two of spiel Carl gave me about how they worked, I think people are going to like really like how the books work. It's a very clever layout, adventurewise!
Jeremiah Lionheart (Evan Cooney)
Only person ever to kill another player in KS's "Secret Enemy" game.
"Julius is convinced Evan Cooney was born to play Weasel Man." -Kevin
Subjugator
Palladium Books® Super Fan

Did I win?

Unread post by Subjugator »

Did I win the bidding for #1? I bid sixty bucks.

Sub
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

I can see an illustration of that nearly every time I come here.
Carl Gleba

Thank you to all who bought a set of maps. The cash was needed to cover my hotel, food, gas, and the cost of making them. It is much appreciated. I hope everyone enjoys the maps and thanks for the kind comments already. Please feel free to start another Thread in the Dimensions Book forum with and constructive criticism. You guys rock :ok:

Carl
ImageImage
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Hey Carl, I owe you now. By the way how are the maps supposed to work with each other?
Carl Gleba

The Deific NMI wrote:Hey Carl, I owe you now. By the way how are the maps supposed to work with each other?

I shouldn't say on the boards, but if anyone who I spoke with remembers feel free to say.

Carl
ImageImage
Warwolf
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

Okay, do you want me to PM it to you Nimmy or should I just post it here?
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Warwolf wrote:Okay, do you want me to PM it to you Nimmy or should I just post it here?
PM it to me please.

Return to “Palladium Open House”