Favorite Original OCC

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Which of the original is your favorite OCC

Archangel
16%
Biotic
16%
Dreadguard
16%
Outrider
19%
Packmaster
13%
Roughneck
6%
Saint
3%
Scarecrow
3%
Skinjob
No votes
Technojacker
6%

Total votes: 31

slappy
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by slappy »

I love the War Mounts, so as a result, I love the lunatics that ride them. The Outriders are the powerhouses that take the Machine head on. I also like the variability of being able to pilot different Mounts for different occasions. It makes them more versatile and keeps them from getting stale.
maasenstodt
Adventurer

Unread post by maasenstodt »

Given that the Biotic and Roughneck are about as close to a regular joe as Splicers presents, I'd have to go with one of them. Since I've played a Biotic character, I'll go with that. :P
demos606
Hero

Unread post by demos606 »

As much as I absolutely love Scarecrows, 'Angels are by far my favorite core OCC. With the right Bio-upgrades they rival all but the strongest of the NEXUS flyers individually and with mount piloting skills they get more versatility than Outriders. 'Angel with a "remote" Zephyr or Draco is a frightening thing in combat once they adjust to synchronized 3d combat...
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

Like maasenstodt, I like the Biotic and Roughneck OCCs. I picked Roughneck. Got a suit of Organic armor and some Weapons. Now it's time to go play hero. Simple to the point. 8)

Biotic closest thing to a cyborg. Rocks maybe smarter, but do they got built in weapons and other stuff. :D
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

i voted Biotic...

I also love the Archangel's, Roughnecks and Dreadguards though.

Biotics won my vote due to the remaking process. All their bio-tech is part of them. No Host Armor needed. They are badazzes...
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan

Return to “Splicers®”