Garland vs Cyclone

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rimmer
Adventurer

Unread post by Rimmer »

Whats a Garland ? :?
I let my wife play rifts once....................she shot me in the back of the head with a naruni plasma pistol, gaffa taped a type 4 fusion block to my nether regions, and kicked my ass off the apc travelling at 100 MPH

gimme a break, my pc is a playa, not me.
Comrade Corsarius
Hero

Unread post by Comrade Corsarius »

A garland is a 3-wheeled (or 3 hover jet) transformable motorcycle used by the armies of the southern cross in Megazone 23. It's not strictly canon robotech, but a lot of people make their own stats etc for it (I won't post conversions of other people's work here, suffice to say there are stats for palladium and the garland on the internet). It's good. I prefer the garland or even the hargun rather than the cyclone.
I'd get up in the morning and watch the sun rise over the yardarm of my sky-ship as the sails billowed in the breeze and the land slid by 300-odd metres below. I'd grasp the mahogany ship's wheel, turn her nose a few points back onto the line, and feel pity for all those poor bastards below who have to work for a living. - My idea of the good life in Rifts.

Steampunk SAMAS finally built!
Ginrai

Nooo.

Unread post by Ginrai »

The Garland is a TWO wheeled transformable motorcycle used by the miltiary in Megazone 23.

The MODAT 5 is a two wheeled transformable motorcycle used by the Armies of the Southern Cross in Robotech The Movie: The Untold Story.
jedi078
Champion
Comment: The next group of player characters to surrender in one of my games are going to play Russian roulette.

Unread post by jedi078 »

Major Fury wrote:
.......but yeah a Cyclone hasn't a chance versus a Garland. :D

It all depends on the tactics that are used.....
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem".
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”