Mechanoid uses for Splugorths

This is where you can all discuss our favorite nemesis ... The Mechanoids®, Enjoy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Swift-13
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Swift-13 »

Turning a Splugorth into a symbiote? I'd hate to be the poor sucker lugging that thing around...

Now, Splugorth: Bio-Wizard vehical has a nice ring to it. :twisted:
Swift-13
Dungeon Crawler

With genetic memory at their disposal, the Mechanoids might not need an increased lifespan. A clone can have the exact same memories as its predecessor. However, the uses for a Splugorth-turned-symbiote/parasite are pretty messy.

Even with magic at their disposal, the Mechanoids would be in for one hell of a fight against the Splugorth, one possibly lasting millenia before either side would fall. Still, the advances in magic and technology they'd create to get an advantage would be mind-boggling. :eek:
Swift-13
Dungeon Crawler

Alternatively, any Mechanoids landing in the Splicers world are pretty much toast.
Capt. Meschievitz
Explorer
Comment: You are the greatest project you will ever work on... never give up.

Unread post by Capt. Meschievitz »

mmmmMMMMMMWWWWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaa.... Bow down before the might of the mechanoids.....I always wanted to say that.
after 20 odd years of the same character time has come......
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Swift-13 wrote:Alternatively, any Mechanoids landing in the Splicers world are pretty much toast.

How does Telemechanics interact with the nanites?
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Warmaster40k
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Warmaster40k »

umm the nanite plauge doesnot effect them its in the splicer book but sealed suits do not permit a nanobot reaction as its a signal from the nanites inside of you and the ones in the metal
I am the Omega, I am the thread killer, my post is death.

Return to “The Mechanoids®”