Defilers

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Re: Defilers

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

gadrin wrote:I noticed the inner cover (or page near it) of Coalition War Campaign, has a list of contributors and several of them are listed as "Defiler", including Alex M.

too bad we can't get these guys to post their characters (this was pre-PB? right ?)

*clears throat*

The Defilers campaigne was originally held in the old detroit gaming center and had about 20 people or so involved at any time. It directly inspired/lead to the Palladium Fanstasy RPG. If you want a full list of the characters names look inside the cover of PFRPG.

More to the point, in a recent Rifter they had an old character for HU2ed that they showed, in a section called "the games palladium plays". As they inplied it would be a repeating thing I would ask for them to do a Defiler characater next.

They also had stats for Lord Coake in SOT#4.
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

Tyciol wrote:Xar Xar becomes a cyborg? Tragic...ly cool.

I belive he called himself a "cyberoid lifeform" or some suchthing....
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.

Return to “Rifts®”