Acouple of miscellaneous questions.

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jesterzzn
Champion

Unread post by Jesterzzn »

3-6 hours, depending on what I'm doing on it.

Yes. Poorly.

And I would use Nuclear.
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Re: Acouple of miscellaneous questions.

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

All Floopers all the time wrote:How many hours do you get out of your laptop's battery?[/quote}
I get maybe an hour, but that's a short life.

Can gas-powered electrical generators be used indoors? If so, how do you deal with the exhaust?

Yes.
What exhaust?

My buddy doesn't want his character to die from asphyxia in his Dimensional Room, since that would suck. However, one needs electricity in there, yes?

Thanx.

What do you need electricity for?
As for oxygen, get a couple of plants.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Re: Acouple of miscellaneous questions.

Unread post by cornholioprime »

All Floopers all the time wrote:How many hours do you get out of your laptop's battery?

Can gas-powered electrical generators be used indoors? If so, how do you deal with the exhaust?

My buddy doesn't want his character to die from asphyxia in his Dimensional Room, since that would suck. However, one needs electricity in there, yes?

Thanx.
Never recommended to use anything that causes fumes in any enclosed space, especially this one (presumably Dimensional Envelope), that has only a couple hours of air for humanoids (and 24 hours' worth of air for Dragons). Otherwise, you'll have have to roll on the Asphyxiation Table...... :lol:
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!

Return to “Rifts®”