The AMV

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Giomancer

The AMV

Unread post by Giomancer »

In my X-mas Grab Bag I recieved Mutants Down Under and Road Hogs. I have After the Bomb 2nd.

Now, am I missing something? In MDU it mentions something called the Anti-Metal Virus. AtB2 doesn't... as far as I know, anyway. From the name and descriptions, I presume it destroys metal, but is it restricted to the Jakartans, or is it supposed to have affected the world at large?
Rali
Hero

Unread post by Rali »

By my recolection, or at least it was in my games, the anti-metal virus was restricted to Oceana (Austrailia, New Zealand, Jakarta, etc...).

However an interesting story would be a terrorist nature group trying to sneak some onto the American or Asian continent.
AtB Warehouse Blog (New Animals, Adventures, Bestiary, and More)

That's REAL LIFE. I'm talking PALLADIUM. Confuse the two at your own peril :)
~Nekira Sudacne
Giomancer

Unread post by Giomancer »

Ah, thanks. I felt kinda left out of the loop there. :/
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

Rali wrote:By my recolection, or at least it was in my games, the anti-metal virus was restricted to Oceana (Austrailia, New Zealand, Jakarta, etc...).

However an interesting story would be a terrorist nature group trying to sneak some onto the American or Asian continent.

We will need a 250 page book clearing up this problem.
Call it AtB: Oceana.

I can dream cannot I. :D
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”