Robotech: Omicron Rivals (PBP starting soon)

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

ApocalypseZero
Adventurer
Comment: Also known as: Lonnie Langston

Robotech: Omicron Rivals (PBP starting soon)

Unread post by ApocalypseZero »

Omicron Rivals is a Play By Post game using the Robotech RPG. Its setting is unique, yet so similar to all other Robotech games out there.

Omicron Rivals takes place on the planet Omicron. Here, the Humans of Earth have set up a second homeworld for humanity, fearing that Earth might be destroyed. Following closely to the timeline of Robotech, I have implemented my idea for this game so minimal damage is done to the continuity.

After Humanity has settled on Omicron, trouble brews, as the Robotech Masters with a small fleet of elite Zentraedi, show up to take Omicron, for reasons unknown to humans. But the reason for the Masters is clear, survive and rebuild to attack the Invid.

Just as the Masters begin their assault on Earth, the ancient rival of the Masters, the Invid, arrive in a streak of light and decimate most of the Masters fleet and then take a portion of the planet below. With the Masters crashing to Earth, the struggle for control of Omicron begins, but it doesn’t stop there.

With the activity surrounding Omicron, the sensors of a long lost fleet of renegade Zentraedi arise from their apathy and begin the assault on Omicron. Eventually, they to are defeated and crash to the planet’s surface.

And so, the Rivals begin.
-----------------------------------------------------

And so, I am looking for players interested in joining in this adventure. I have a more indepth story of the above history, maps of Omicron, and details on the technical aspects presented. Most of it is complete. I should have it all done soon. But what good is a game without players, and that's where I need you.

So if you're interested, you can contact me by email, AIM, YIM, MSNIM, or by joining the Yahoo Group (Link- http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Rob ... ronRivals/ )

ApocalypseZero

(Sorry for posting this in the Robotech Forums, but I know more Robotech players would notice here as well.)
Only Time Will Tell, Unfortunately The Bastard Never Speaks.
ApocalypseZero
Adventurer

That file on the group is not the complete file. But it gives the gist of things.

I am working on the actual file right now. :evil: :lol:
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

Well, You've got a Bigger Response posting it here than you have so far formt he PlfP forum.
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
ApocalypseZero
Adventurer

Can I get anyone else? Bueller? Bueller? :D

Come on, this is the only forum being good to my game here.
Jack

Unread post by Jack »

I will join your campaign. I haven't played a robotech rpg before so I will need some help. I hope it is something like D&D, I know how to play that.

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”