Master Psionics On Chaos Earth...

Chaos Earth is here & now. Let the Chaos ensue.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

Just to keep it simple, I would prolly start with something like a super-spy from Rifts; so many powers to start with then choose a power or two every level from any of the four categories.
Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Re: Master Psionics On Chaos Earth...

Unread post by Jason Richards »

Shaded Helios wrote:Since it could very well be a decade before another Chaos Earth book is released, I was wondering how someone else would handle Master level psionics in the setting. The CE main book says that minor and major psychics are allowed to choose an additional psychic power.

It seems to me like there would be a more drastic boost in the powers of a Master psychic than another power, even if it was from the super category.

Won't be that long...
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
Hound
Wanderer

Unread post by Hound »

I've been wondering what would come in this book- IF we ever see it. Here's my musing...

Master Psychics should get a X2 ISP multiplier because of the enviroment. Recovery should be even faster, Mabye even some type of... ambient ISP to use similiar to the mages in RoM?
(the general Psychic PCC from nightbane is a good place to start)

As for specific classes- the Nega-Psychic is a must. But combine it with some of The Psi-Nullifier. IE for double ISP the disruption can be an area affect.
Mind Melters: Remove the level restrictions on all Psionics. Mabye reduce the ISP requirements for powers as well. These guys should become demigods in the CE enviroment- even more than mages.
Kinetics- think Firestarter meets Scanners. Other than uppi8ng range and damage I havbent come up with any "new" ideas.. YET
I've started kicking round ideas for new Psis and powrers.. but they are still too raw and bleeding to be wheeled out yet- I'll post more when I get it.
Stormseed
Explorer

Unread post by Stormseed »

You can probably use Blasters from Rifter 19, to show that the erupter-class psychics don't have proper control over their powers yet.

Return to “Rifts®: Chaos Earth™”