Can't find it!

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Gazirra
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: I've got the brain of a four year old. I'll bet he was glad to be rid of it.
-Groucho Marx

Can't find it!

Unread post by Gazirra »

I looked in the book, on websites, and peformed a Google search, but I can't find the weight/height specs for size level 23 anywhere. I was wondering if anyone could help me with this :)
Borast
Champion

Unread post by Borast »

I believe Trans dimentional TMNT goes up to level 25...

I'll check when I go home.
Fnord

Cool...I've been FAQed... atleast twice!

.sig count to date: 2

"May your day be as eventful as you wish, and may your life only hurt as much as it has to." - Me...

Normality is Relative, Sanity is Conceptual, and I am neither.
maasenstodt
Adventurer

Unread post by maasenstodt »

Interesting. Looking at my copy of Transdimensional TMNT, the stats chart for sizes up to 25 is listed on page 17, but I can't find the accompanying height & weight charts anywhere! I guess it never occured to me that this was a problem because I've never had or encountered a character above size level 20. When I have time, I'll keep looking through my other books.
Borast
Champion

Unread post by Borast »

Well...based on the posts here...guess I don't need to do too much digging... ;)

However...try extrapolating from the dinos and mammals that fall in and around that size catagory Just remember, everytime you double something's size, you have to increase it's mass by 8(?) (The Cubed/Squared Law or some such wierd name.)
Fnord

Cool...I've been FAQed... atleast twice!

.sig count to date: 2

"May your day be as eventful as you wish, and may your life only hurt as much as it has to." - Me...

Normality is Relative, Sanity is Conceptual, and I am neither.

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”